Trust

Past set aside.

So many emotions resurfacing that were once hidden inside.

Not sure how to cope.

Should one have a sense of hope?

Your cards were dealt bad.

Constantly allowing your mind to fret on what was once had.

So many thoughts running through your mind,

with the unanswered question as to how to move on and leave everything behind.

Mistakes made

Prices paid

So much fret for all you've done

and as always worry and stress has won.

Wanting to dig yourself out of this deep hole.

For all your lies have taken their tole.

Earnestly sorry for every wrong doing.

Wanting more than anything to start renewing.

Unfortunately, it will take a very long time.

For one's faith and trust is not something that should be taken lightly.

It is something that should always be held to the highest standards...and once seized, clutched tightly.

It is hard to gain, but easy to lose.

So make sure that when you hold it in your grasp and you go to make a decision...never let lying be what you choose.

For with that loss comes a horrid pain

and for the liar, regret and an ache that drives you insane.

No ones likes to lose their trust.

So always be mindful of who you put your trust in and never make a choice that will cause you to lose the trust that others have in you..for keeping your trust is a must.

~

This chapter is dedicated to Shayla (@crumpled). She is an amazing, incredible and wonderful writer. There is truly no words to describe how great her poetry is. If you could please check out her book "Part of Me."  Thank you Shayla for choosing to share your writing!

Also, I would like to thank all of my fans for everything because now thanks to you "Poems Written at a Moments Notice is now at #34 in Non-Fiction and #93 in Poetry and "Life is Too Short" is #26 in Non-Fiction and #65 in Poetry. Thank you!!! :D