The Motion

Ciara POV

*1 year later*

This last year has been nothing but blessings. Last month I got offered to have my line in NYFW and of course I agreed. The twins turned 1 last week and they're walking and talking their little selves off. Nicki and Drake had a baby girl the day after the twins birthday,her name is Princess Aaliyah Graham and she's sooo freaking adorable,she's a split image of both Nicki and Drake. Victor finally has a damn girlfriend and she's an Angel and that's her name. My mom is going on dates and stuff,not tryna know about none of that. August and mama Sheila are closer than they've ever been and it's a great site to see. Me and August are doing good,he wants to have another baby now but I need another year off,fuck I look like having twins then getting pregnant a year later?

"Princess you ready?" August asks me

We were about to go to my mom house for a cookout.

"Yea" I say

"Awe look at my babygirl" He coos while picking up Alex

She smiles and kisses his nose.

"You have her so spoiled" I laugh

"You have AJ spoiled" He smirks

"Touché" I say while squinting his eyes at me

"Come on let's go before one of our moms call us" He chuckles

I lock up the house and buckle the kids in before getting in the passenger seat. We arrive at my moms house in 30 minutes and all you hear is music and smell the grill. I get AJ while August gets Alex. I was just bout to put AJ down when he holds in tight to my arms.

"No mommy,up" He says

"August why you don't wanna walk?" I whine

"Mommy" He whines while stomping his feet

I sigh and pick him back up,walking into the backyard.

"Grandma!" The twins yell while running to her

"What's up babies!" She says while picking them up

"Hey ma" August and I say while hugging her

"Hey,Nicki,Drake,Sheila,and Travis are already here" She says while pointing over to them

I nod my head and go fix the twins plates before giving it to my mom. I go over to Nicki and them and hug them. I take Princess from her while sitting down.

"Hey aunties baby" I coo while kissing all over her face

After a while of drinking,eating,and dancing to the music playing,it starts to turn dark. My mom walks over with the twins and they're crying.

"I think they're tired" She says

I grab them and walk into the house,up to my moms room. I lay on the bed with them and run my fingers through their hair,they got long ass hair for them to only be 1. Soon I start to hear light snores and a hand on my cheek,and one in my shirt. I shake my head and slightly chuckle. I hear the door open and Nicki walks in with Princess.

"Wazzam Mrs. Alsina" She smirks

"Hi slut" I softly chuckle

She lays next to me and places princess on her chest. If one of us is over here with the kids and it's like a party or something she lets us put the kids to sleep in her room.

"Who would've thought at only 24 we would be married with kids?" She smiles

"I know,it's so fucking amazing" I whisper

"Tell me about it" She says

After a while of talking we realize they're all sound asleep and we carefully get up and start walking back to the backyard.

"I don't know what I would do without you Onika" I smile

"Same here,it's been damn near 20 years" She says while hugging my waist

I wrap my arm around her and we talk some more. As the night goes on we all enjoy ourselves some more and August soon pulls me away from everybody and we go to the front and sit in the steps.

"Damn I love being around you,Nicki,and Drake family" He smiles

He's still not in contact with nobody but his mom,Travis,and his nieces.

"They fucking love you" I chuckle

We talk about the stuff that happened over the last year and it feels as if nothing else matters at the moment but us. He grabs my hand and "Adorn" by Miguel comes on.

"These lips,can't wait to taste your skin,baby,and these eyes can't wait to see your grin,ooh ooh baby,just let my love,just let my love adorn you"

"We've had a crazy life,I almost lost you and put you and the twins life in danger,and I'm still sorry about that,I love you more than words can ever describe and nobody will ever have my heart like you got it,you made me open my eyes to a lot of things,I totally gave up on love till you showed me everybody's not the same,you blessed me with a lot of things and I Thank God for you daily,I love you and the kids so much" He says

"Baby these fists will always protect ya,lady,and this mind ooh will never neglect you,yeah baby,and if they try to break us down,don't let that affect us,no baby"

"There was times I thought it wasn't gonna work,whether it's cause of your past,your career,or just off the fact that we were friends first,those days where your past caught up to you I thought I wasn't gonna make it out and you were gonna be next,I prayed and prayed that you would come and it would all be over with,you were patient with me while we were on our break and that made me love you even more,you've been by my side through every little thing I did,I really do love you more than I could ever love anybody" I say

"You gotta know,you gotta know,know that I adore you,just that baby,let my love adorn you,baby,don't you ever,don't you let nobody tell you different,baby"

He leans in and kisses me slow and passionate,I hold his face and he deepens it. I don't see myself with nobody else but August. Yea we went through some crazy shit,and probably more to come but we're married now with 2 kids and more to come,can't run from everything. I guess that's just The Motion.

A/N: The book has come to an end. This is the last book of the series and I hope you all enjoyed it! Thank you to those who commented,voted,or even read a chapter or two! More stories to come from me and I hope you guys enjoy them too! Xoxo!