The Plan

August POV

I'm in the living room planning everything out with Drake,Nicki,Ms. Tanisha,and Victor. It's already been a day and I have today and tomorrow left to get Ci. An old connect for us is giving us some extra equipment so we bout to head over there.

"How you holding up?" Drake asks

"I'm good" I smile

He slowly nods his head and walks away,I get angry easily but this shit right here? Let's just say it's like a whole other side to me. I smile and laugh a lot but it's to cover up the anger,that's how off I am now. We get in the car and drive over to where he told us to meet him. Me,Drake,and Victor step out the car and approach him.

"Wazzam Kane" I say while dapping him

"Long time no see" He smiles

"I know,how you been?" I ask

This nigga helped me in so many situations back when I was on the streets.

"Good,got a wife and 2 kids" He says

"Damn family man congrats" I smirk

"Thanks,you?" He asks

"Fiancé and a boy on the way" I grin

"Who's responsible for this nigga settling down?" He chuckles

"My sister" Victor says

"Word! You got with Ci?" He asks

"Yea" I smile

"Nigga it's about fucking time! How Nicki doing?" He asks

"We just got married a few months ago" Drake says

"Well look at y'all finally growing up" He smirks

"What you mean by that?" Victor chuckles

"The amount of times I had to get you niggas out of trouble" Kane says

"Yea whatever,you got the stuff?" I ask

"Yea" He says while opening a big box

"Oh shit man" Drake says

"Every gun possible" Victor mumbles

"What's up though?" Kane asks

"Ro bitch ass took Ci" I mumble while looking through the box

"What?! Why?" He asks

"Money" I say

"Good luck lil bro" He says

I nod my head and sigh,I can't tell nobody I was supposed to kill victor. As soon as Ro told me I knew I couldn't do it. Vic is like my brother I couldn't even imagine myself causing any harm to him. I knew I was stuck with him until I did the job or he would kill me so I used my music as an excuse to leave. I knew there were multiple places I could've started my music career but I chose to leave cause I had no option. I know eventually I have to tell everybody sadly. I pick out a UZI,pump-action shotgun,and a gold desert eagle,I got 2 bullet proof vests and waited for Drake and Victor to choose theirs.

"Aight Kane it was good seeing you" I say

"Same here,I see you around" He says

"Aight" I say

We get in the car and I go get some food,tonight's the night we take action,if only we knew where they were. I turn the radio up slightly and light a blunt to calm my nerves. 'Gin and Juice' by snoop dogg comes on and I bob my head to the beat.

"Rollin down the street,smokin indo,sippin on gin and juice,laid back,with my mind on my money and my money on my mind"

I feel my phone vibrate and I pull it out and see an unknown number sent me a video,I look at it confused and pull over.

"What's wrong?" Nicki asks

"Some unknown number just sent me a video" I say

I angle my phone for all of us can see and I click on the video. My whole demeanor changes and I laugh slightly,it's a video of Ciara tied up to a chair with a black eye and dry blood down her leg. He's kissing all on her and rubbing her belly while smirking. I nod my head and attempt to pull off again. A message comes through from the same number and I stare at it with a grin on my face.

Unknown: She will be tortured hourly until you get here,I advise you hurry

Where the fuck are they!!! Another message comes through and I nod my head while looking over it again.

Unknown:I'm closer than you think

Unknown: As close to home as we can get

I pull off with a smirk on my face.

"New Orleans here we come" I say

A/N: They ready for war!!! Y'all think they gon make it in time?