Celebration

August POV

Today is my 23rd birthday and I can't wait to see what Ciara has planned for me. I woke up about an hour ago and she was leading me to the kitchen and instantly the smell of pancakes,turkey bacon,and eggs. Damn Ci knew how to cook her ass off. I look over at the table to see the breakfast laid out into sections and I started licking my lips at the sight.

"Thank you princess" I say while kissing her deeply

"I have a full day planned for you,hurry up then get dressed" She says

She fixed the plates and poured 2 cups of orange juice. We sit at the table and bless the food before eating it. This was sooooo good like I knew it would. When we're done we start getting ready and be out within an hour. She pulls up to the mall and I look at her confusingly,what we doing? As we're walking in I feel my phone vibrate and see a text from Nicki.

Nika 💖😒👑: Happy birthday Auggie!!! Have a great and blessed day,don't let nobody or nothing upset you today! I'll see you later love you 😘

Me: Thanks Nika love you too

Another one came in with a text from Drake.

Drizz ✊🏾💯: Happy birthday man! Don't let shit bother you and make sure you do what you want,see you later doe,all love

Me: Thanks man,all love

I had texts from my brother,Damon,Brittany,Victor,and Ci's mom. We walk into a jewelry store and the whole time I'm just wondering why.

"I'm taking you on a shopping spree" She says

"Ci you don't have to" I say

"I want to" She says

"For real,I can treat myself" I say

"August I want to,let me,it's your birthday and I wanna take you shopping,this part of my present anyway" She says

"Aight fine" I say,giving in

She really doesn't have to buy me anything,I'm capable of doing it myself,but if she wants to I can't tell her no. She bought me a diamond chain,a diamond pair of earrings,and a diamond watch. We go to Foot Locker,the food court,we always hungry,Tily's,Champs,and now we were going into the Adidas store. We get some pants,hoodies,and shirts before she pulls me into the dressing room.

"Why we in here? We know our size" I say confusingly

She reached on her purse and pulls out all types of black clothes. What the fuck?

"Put this on" She says while handing some to me

I pull it apart and notice it's a black dress shirt,black dress pants,and a black belt. I notice her place black dress shoes in front of me and I look at her like she got 2 heads.

"Girl what is this?" I ask

"Trust me just put it on" She smiles

"Ok" I say

I start taking my shirt,shoes,and pants off and look at her weirdly. I start putting the shirt on and buttoning it up,I put the pants on and before I can button it she stops me.

"Tuck the shirt in" She says

I tuck it in then continue to button and buckle up my pants. I put the shoes on and stand straight while stretching. I notice she has on a black dress that stops mid-thigh,with black heels. She pulls out a bag of jewelry and the ones I just got.

"Put your jewelry on" She says while handing me the bag from the store

I watch as she opens the other bag and pulls out purple diamond earrings with a black diamond in the middle,a purple diamond chain,and a black and purple diamond watch.

"When you get that?" I ask

She was just pulling stuff out,had me lowkey going nuts.

"I got this yesterday,August trust me,just put the stuff on" She chuckles

I put the things on and watch as she does the same. She puts our previous clothes in her purse and I chuckle as she grabs my hand,Lord what does this girl have planned. We walk out the store and make our way out the mall. Once we get in the car I roll the window down and let the wind brush past me as the sun starts to set,damn we been out for a while. We pull up to the house and I see a whole bunch cars lined up all down the block,damn who having a party? Before I can get out the car Ciara stops me and puts a silver masquerade mask over my eyes.

"What are we doing?" I ask

"Hold on" She smiles while reaching over to my head

She takes my twists out and moves my curls around,she puts on a purple mask. She gets out the car and I follow her,before we enter the door she covers my eyes then guide me in the house. Once we stop I start to call her name but quickly stop when her and a bunch of other people yell "Surprise!" and her hands move off my eyes. I look around at all the people and smile,my industry friends,my brother,Victor,Drake,Nicki,Ci's mom,and Ci.

"Wow,um thanks" I smile

I look over at Ci and she give me a smirk as Drake and em walk over here.

"You like it?" Victor asks

"Yea,y'all did this?" I ask

"We helped but it was all Ciara's idea" Ms. Tanisha says

Ciara smiles at me and I do too while pulling her into a hug.

"I love you so much" I say and kiss her cheek

"I love you too" She says

We pull away and I wrap my arm around her shoulders.

"There's a reason I put that ring on that finger" I smirk

"To be honest" Travis says

As the night goes on,everybody dances around,eats,and just vibes out.

"Let's take a picture" I say to Ci

"Ok" She says

She takes my phone and positions it before taking the picture. She hands it to me and I post it to Instagram with a caption.

AugustAlsina: Mobbin with Princess 😜🌃🔥 Thanks to my family for this. #HappyBirthdayToMe

They really went all out for me.

A/N: That was so sweet how they did that for his birthday :) Ciara had him going crazy not knowing nothing and popping up with clothes! Lol.