Intro

Ciara POV

I'm back!! So much has happened over the last 4 months. Me and August are engaged,I'm one of the best fashion designers,and August is working on his second album now. I still can't believe I'm engaged,and it happened so sweetly,everybody was there,so perfect.

"Princess this suit good?" August asks me

I look at it and smile,it's a black suit,with a black tie,and black dress shoes.

"I like it" I say

He nods his head and starts taking his twists out. I love his hair,it's so soft and beautiful. The curls look so pretty every time.

"I see you checkin a yungin out" He says

"Boy please" I laugh

"It's ok Mrs. Alsina,you think ya boy look sexy as fuck in this suit" He smirks

"And your hair" I say

He wraps his arms around my waist and smiles.

"I can't take all the credit though,that dress,damn,that dress" He says

I had on a black dress that stopped mid thigh and black heels,with my hair straight.

"I know,right" I say while wrapping my arms around his neck

He leans down and kisses me slowly,he pulls me in closer and I slide my tongue in his mouth while deepening it. He firmly grips my ass before roughly squeezing it,making me moan.

"Oh you want Mr. Classy,huh?" He asks

I smirk and cock my head to the side.

"Maybe,but we gotta go" I say

We were going to a party at Tyga's house and we had to dress up.

"When we get back it's on" He says

"The longer we wait to leave,the longer you gotta wait" I say

"Mhmm let's go" He says

We get in his car and he drives over to the party,this bout to be fun.

A/N: They're back!!! I know it's short but that's just to let you know what they're doing lately,get ready for drama! Drama! And more Drama! With sadness and pettiness!