Sex On The Beach

August POV

Me and Ci are walking along the sand at the beach,takin in the night air. Our moms have the twins so we free tonight. I sip on some iced tea and swing our arms back and forth,a though comes across my mind and I look at her.

"You ever thought of sex on the beach?" I ask

She quickly looks at me and her cheeks start to get red,causing me to smirk

"The beach is empty,come on" I say

After a few minutes of walking she agrees and I drag her closer to the water. I kiss her lips hungrily then move down her neck. She starts to softly moan and I grab her waist,pullin our bodies closer together. All the sex in the ocean,the sand,the open,and out here in the heat that's about to take place is gonna be legendary. I take off our shirts and suck on her neck while cuffing her breasts and squeezing them.

"Damn" She moans lowly

I unbutton her shorts and lay her down on the sand,I pull her shorts down along with her underwater and go straight for her opening,licking it slowly before putting 3 fingers in her fast while sucking on her clit.

"Fuck" She breathes heavily while squirming around

"Stop moving" I say while slapping her thigh

She moans loudly and grips my head,after 4 more long strokes with my fingers I stick my tongue deep inside her. She pushes my face deeper in while moaning louder. Once I made her cum I pull my member out my shorts and move back up to her lips. I kiss her while quickly sliding in and she bites my lip hard,almost drawing blood. I put her legs on my shoulders as I slide deeper inside of her. She grips my forearms as her eyes close. Her walls tighten against me as her legs start to shake and I bite my lip to keep from moaning. I speed up my thrusts and bite her neck. She lets out a loud scream as she cums. I pull out of her slowly and turn her over. She gets on her hands and knees and arches her back deeply. I grip her hair and waist and I slide into her fast and rough. She throws her head back and moans loudly. We got a long night ahead of us.

A/N: Freaky asses! Lol