Ending It All

August POV

I was driving to the warehouse with Victor and Drake to meet the girls. After Nicki and Ms. Tanisha took her we tied this nigga up and threw him in the back. When we pull up we bring him to a room and tie him to the chair. I slap him a few times and he starts to wake up.

"Thought that shit was gon fly?" I ask

"Nigga just give me the money" He says

"No" I say

I get a text from Nicki and she tells me that Ci and the baby are gonna be ok. Thank You God!!!!!

"You gon suffer" Drake says

I text Nicki telling her to come.

"You thought it was cool to kidnap my pregnant fiancé? You gon wish you never did that" I smile

The door opens and in comes Nicki,Ms. Tanisha,and Ci. I smile at her and motion for her to come to me,she tries to but starts to limp so Nicki helps her. That causes my smile to drop. She finally gets to me and I pull her into a loving hug.

"I missed you" I mumble

"I missed you too" She says

She pulls away from me and I look over her body,I clench my jaw and look towards Ro,let's get this over with.

"How'd she get the cut on her leg?" I ask him

"You wanna know?" He smirks

"More than you know" I grin

"I stabbed her,she got a slick mouth" He says

I pull out my black butterfly and twirl it.

"It's sharp,ready to cut anything" I mumble

I cut off his finger and stab him in the knee.

"Marks on her body?" I ask

"Me and my fist and others" He says

I nod my head and knee his mouth,his mouth was oozing with blood. I pistol whipped him in his eye and Victor and Drake tortured his ass with me. He was a bloody mess and wouldn't stop screaming.

"I'm sorry ok!!" He says

"No you're not" I say

I go to get Ci and stand in front of him with her in front of me. I get my Desert Eagle and place it in her hand.

"You good with this?" I ask

She stares at me for a few minutes before nodding her head. I help her aim the gun for his head with my other arm wrapped around her waist.

"Whenever you're ready" I whisper in her ear

She takes a deep breath and I kiss her cheek.

"1,2,3" I say while staring him in his eye

She pulls the trigger and out he goes. I call up some people to clean this up and Ci walks up to me.

"Babe I have to talk to you about something very important" She says

"Sure what is it?" I ask

"I know what you were supposed to do" She says

A/N: How y'all think August will react? Will Ciara feel different towards August? Will he tell Victor?