Chapter twenty two

Austin's p.o.v

Within five minutes Theo was storming through the door and shouting orders at everyone. I told him everything and even had Hannah re-tell her story to him so he knew everything possible. Whoever took Danielle was going to regret it.

I was ready and raring to go and save my wife but then it occurred to me. I didn't have any idea where she could be. Yeah she could be at the pack compound but that is only if jake was the one who took her. What if it wasn't jake. What if it was just some weirdo on the woods who saw her and decided to kidnap her. What if......

Danielle's p.o.v
After I had been chained up again I was roughly pulled towards forward in the general direction of the pack compound but I wasn't going back there without a fight. I started kicking and screaming and biting and nipping but the silver in the cuffs soon wore me out and so did the repeated hits I was receiving from the guy who was pulling me.

"GET OF ME YOU BASTARD" I screamed at him

"WHEN AUSTIN FINDS YOU HE'S GONNA KILL YOU" I yelled but he jut swung and hit me again and I fell to the ground knocking my head in something like a rock on the way down and that was the last thing I remember for a while.

********

I was cold.

Very cold.

That is very unusual for a werewolf.

And I was in pain.

A lot of pain. Especially my head.

I managed to crack my eyes open slightly and take a quick look at my surroundings. I was lying on a freezing cold stone floor in a tiny cell and both my arms were chained to the wall behind me in a very uncomfortable position and I was only wearing a tiny piece of cloth that couldn't even be passed for a dress.

Suddenly I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Loud thumping footsteps. And not just one, but a few.

And then he emerged. My father.

"glad your awake Danielle, two days is a long while to wait isn't it boys" he said smirking and looking behind him at the group of werewolves. They all nodded in agreement with filthy looks on their faces.

"now Danielle if you don't want to get hurt further you will do as I say" jake said

Oh no i knew what was coming

Jake backed up and left as all the men he left behind debated who would "go first" and all I could think about was Austin.

I looked up and saw a man coming towards me and his face was familiar to me. He had done this to me before. Come to think of it they all looked familiar. They must all be my fathers regular impressors.

I tried to huddle myself in the corner and back away as far as I could but it didn't work. They were much bigger and stronger than me and the more I resisted or fought them the worse they would make it for me.

The man reached for me and grabbed my hair and I let out a small scream and he laughed as he pulled me forward so my arms were behind me and still chained to the wall and he was in front of me.

They all wanted me to yell and scream and fight. That's what they all expected but I didn't. I just laid there, limp. Not moving. Not talking. Not doing anything but thinking about Austin and how he would be out finding me now. Would Theodore be helping him? How would he know where I am. Come to think of it, I don't even know where I am.

One by one the men came and went but I didn't react even when they tried to provoke a response out of me. I would not give in. I would not give them what they wanted.

Finally they all left and I was left alone. Cold and tired on a stone floor. Then I heard the doors open it the top of the stairs and I expected to hear another wave of mens footsteps but I was relieved when I only heard one set of footsteps descending the stairs but all my hope disappeared when I saw whom those footsteps belonged to
............Sam.

He stalked towards me with a look of lust plastered on his face, my mind kept thinking of different things he would do to me - knowing Sam he would be rough, he always was

"well..well..well the little bitch has finally come back, you know I was stood in the corner watching as the men took their turn, but I didn't notice something-you didn't scream of move you just laid their like the pathetic being you are ..... Not for long, I havent heard you scream in while babe" and with that he grabbed my hair and shoulders and pulled me forward ripping the silver chains off their hinges and throwing me to the floor.

Three hours, that how long he has been at this, I could tell this because every now and then I would see a flash of his watch, which happenes to be the only thing he was wearing right now. Finally he had stopped, my legs were covered in purple bruises, the rest of my body was covered in claw like marks and my face was swollen and bruised. He got of me and walked towards another room and i felt a wave of relife again but that wave soon crashed as he came back in.

He walked over to me and that's when the idea hit me. I still had the silver chains attached to my wrists.

I manage to get onto my knees but as soon as I got up he hit me and I fell again. That's it.

He raised his hand again to strike another blow but I was a couple of seconds quicker with the new adrenalin running through my system. I raised my hand and swung the chain round and it hit him in the knee causing him to fall. I raised my other hand and managed to hit him in the face with the other silver chain. He yelled out something but I wasn't listening. I was already out of the door.

I looked around for something to jam the door closed with but I couldent see anything. Suddenly on a hook near the staircase I saw them. A set of keys. I grabbed them and pulled the door of the cell closed whilst Sam was still on the floor in pain. I tried a key.............it Didn't fit.

I tried another. I didn't fit.

Sam got up and his furious eyes met mine. He charged for the door just as I felt a click of the lock. It fit.

Third time lucky I gues.

I didn't know where I was going but up the stairs didn't seem like a good idea seen as that's where all the other werewolves came from so I carried on running only to stop outside another cell.

Tony

He was sat at the opposite side of the cell looking miserable and thoroughly pissed off. He looked up and his eyes met mine

"Danielle what ha....." I didn't let him finish the sentence

"it doesn't matter" I said

I tried desperately to unlock the door of the cell but it wouldn't budge and I could hear Sam yelling and moving about in the cell, non of the keys were the right size.
Only two keys left to try

Tony got up and grabbed my arm through the cell looking at my bruises but he didn't say anything.

"listen Danielle get out of here now while you can. I'm already a dead man as all this is my fault anyway "

"No, I cant just leave you here" I replied "you're not a bad man, you just work for one"

Suddenly I heard the doors open at the top of the stairs. Someone had heard the commotion.

The second to last key didn't fit in Tony's cell

One more key

"Danielle get out of here now" tony said

Three werewolves charged down the stairs and went to the cell I had locked Sam in. I heard yelling getting louder as Sam emerged from the cell and charged down the room towards me.

I jammed the last key in the lock an twisted. Snap. Oh shit.

The key just broke off in the lock. I looked at Tony and he looked back at me.

"I'm sorry" I whispered

"I'm sorry too" he replied

***********************************
A/N
As always I would love to know what you think of the chapter :D

Or the book

Vote, comment and follow guys :p?