Chapter five

Danielle's p.o.v

The car pulled up outside a huge beautiful house and I couldent believe it, this is where I live now and if he does all that he says he's gonna do and treats me as an equal and not abuse me then really .... This can't be as bad as the pack life, even if I am living in a house full of vampires.

Like a gentleman he got out of the car first and walked round to my side to let me out with proved to be very helpful as my long black dress ( which i had changes into during the wedding dinner ) was proving very difficult to move in. As we were walking up the stairs he said ...

"first I will introduce you to the staff etc as then I will show you around the house ok"

I nodded

"Austin can i ask something of you"

"Yes of course, anything"

"those things I said in the in the car.... Don't tell anyone"

He looked at me "of course"

"thanks"

We walked into the house and it was as gorgeous on the inside as it was on the outside. A huge winding staircase dominated the room and a chandelier decorated the celling. But what surprises me most of all was all the staff stood at the bottom of the staircase lined up, from the security to the chefs almost like it was the army.

Austin walked me passed all of them, introducing me and they all nodded in response and the hate in some of their eyes was obvious but others looked nice, some even kind and those ones made me instantly feel more comfortable.

Once the introductions were done he took me around the house. It was huge. Finally we got to the bedrooms. Mine was gorgeous. Four poster bed. En suite. Walk in wardrobe. Wow. And he even showed me around his room and basically it was a more masculine version on mine. And all the time he never let go oft hand.

When we stopped we were still in his room

"Danielle you haven't said a word all this time, apart from the obvious you don't wanna be here, what's wrong "

"that's just the thing though Austin, this is more than I ever dreamed of and I expected everyone here to immediately hate me but some of the staff looked do nice and you, I thought you were just gonna lock me away and ignore me, treat me like a wolf but you've even given me my own room to make me settle on and feel more comfortable. I just don't know what to think"

By now we were both sat down in the large sofa in his room. He put his hand on my cheek and looked into my eyes.

"think this Danielle, no matter how you were treated in the the pack, you live here now with me and i will treat you for what you are, and that is my wife, NOT DOG, and I know you probably don't want to tell me all that went on on the pack, I hope you will some day and you wanna know that I think"

I looked up at him and nodded

"I think that we are gonna prove everyone wrong. I think this marriage is gonna work.

I looked into his eyes and I could tell he was sincere and for once in my life I trusted a man. And who'd of thought the firs man that I trusted would be a vampire.

I couldn't help it I smiled at him and he smiled back and before I knew it our heads were inches apart and we were kissing.one of his hands was on resting on the bottom of my back and the other on my arm holding me in place but unlike any kiss I'd ever had from a wolf, it wasn't forced or scary for me it was romantic, passionate and felt like my first kiss as he leaned in, his tongue entwining with mine and his hand moving lower ..... Lower

He pulled back from the kiss...

"Danielle you are a beautiful women and you deserve to be treat like a queen and that is just what I intend to do" he said in a husky voice

He got up, pulling me with him and walked over to the bed and once again I was locked in his arms, stood at the foot of his bed. His hand trailed down my back, undoing the buttons on my dress as he went..... But his lips never leaving mine. Once the dress was undone down the back he slipped his hand inside the material and once again moving his hand slowly, gently .... Down

But then it happened, that familiar pull in my stomach whenever a man got too close, I started to panic. He wouldent hurt me. Would he. This was happening to fast. I couldn't take it....

"NO" I screamed grabbing my dress to keep it from falling down and running out of his room and into mine, slamming the door behind me.