Chapter thirteen

Austin's p.o.v

She was getting changed. this was my chance. it's now or never. with the speed only a vampire possessed I darted past her and into her en suite ans jumped into the bath.

Moments later she walked in and her eyes landed on me

" Austin get out of my bath "

I would have responded but I was lost for words. she was stood in the door way. naked. with only a tiny towel in her hands that didn't cover much. she was beautiful. her long dark hair flowed nearly to her waist and since she'd been here she had put in some weight. meaning she wasn't skin and bones like she was before when she wasn't fed properly. she had curves in all the right places and looked like a godess not a werewolf stood there in the doorway.

" Austin" she said in warning tone but I could hear the humour in her voice.

" hmmmm " I said, still not able to form words.

"firstly my eyes are on my head, not my chest and secondly you are in my bath"

Reluctantly I dragged eyes away from her body, mainly chest, and looked at her "and watcha gonna do about me being in you're bath" I said, pinning her with my gaze.

She looked over me and it seemed like she was deliberating weather or not to say something but then a smile spread across her beautiful face and she sauntered over to me, emphasising the swing of her hips. she leant over the bath and was inches away from my face

" I'm gonna go and get in yours".

***********

I woke up the next morning with Danielles small body curled next to mine.

For a few moments I just watched her sleep peacefully but she soon stirred and her eyes fluttered open.

"morning" I said

She smiled in response "have you been watching me sleep" she said in a voice thick with sleep.

"only for a minute or so" I said "what do you want for breakfast"

"anything" she replied and I grinned a cheeky grin

"not what you're thinking" she said raising one eyebrow and smiling

I laughed at her

"we have that party tonight don't we" she said

"ugh ... Yeah" I replied........ ''Great,I can't wait"

Danielle's p.o.v

Austin as usual escorted me downstairs and wanted to cook me breakfasts but today the servants were back and Austin said he had a few things to sort out so the cook made me breakfast. It was delicious as usual but ...... I missed Austin cooking it. Naked or not.

I went out for another run but every time I run now I always stay in the estate but each time the pull gets stronger and stronger for me. Wanting to run in the huge fields outside the estate. I could ask Austin to run with me. To protect me but well .... Could he keep up. Yeah probably. He's a vampire for christs sake. Maybe I should ask him. Hmmm.

*********
That evening

Danielle's P.o.v

I went to go for a shower and when I got out Austin was in the room sat on the plush couch near the wall . I went over to him and sat on his knee even though I was only wearing a towel and he wrapped his arms around me.

"I missed you today hottie" he said

"I missed you as well, where have you been"

"I had some paperwork and stuff to sort out that was meant to have done earlier but ...... Well mrs De Monte ... You distract me" he replied smiling

"do I" I said innocently whilst wrapping my arms around his neck and pushing my breasts against his chest.

"yes you do" he said pulling me closer and twisting my body so I was straddling him even though I was still only wearing the towel.

He locked one of his arms around my waist and the other one rested on the back of my neck. Pulling me forward so our lips could touch.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door and we pulled apart immediately. I jumped of him and he smiled at me

"come in" he said

A youngish girl entered and I recognised her from when Austin had introduced me to l the staff. She was my ladies maid or something.

"hi" she said with a shy smile "I'm Ellie"

I could tell she was nervous so I gave her my kindest smile and replied

"hi Ellie, I'm Danielle"

Austin walked passed

"right I'll be going then. Don't take too long to get ready" he said smiling at us both

"we'll try" I said

An hour later and I was ready. Ellie had put half my hair up and the rest was cascading down my back. She had done my makeup and I was in the gorgeous dress I had picked out yesterday paired with a paire of navy blue heels. I looked at myself in the floor length mirror and couldent believe the confident happy young woman looking at me was the same woman who had gone through so much and been so unhappy only just a week ago.

I walked out of my room after thanking Ellie for the makeover she had given me and there he was. Waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs. Dresses in a tux.

"Danielle you look........I can't finish the sentence you've rendered me speechless, gorgeous and beautiful don't even cover how you look ''

I blushed and looked down and started decending the stairs when I reached the bottom he extended his arm

"shall we"