Chapter three

Deep breaths, deep breaths

The doors opened, the room was filled with people, on the right werewolves and on the left vampires. You could cut the tension with a knife.

My dad turned to me "you mess this up....." he didn't finish the sentence but the threat was there. He put on the biggest fake smile and began to walk.

Austin's p.o.v

I was ready, I could do this. Couldn't I.

I had been stood at the alter for about ten minutes, occasionally looking up to meet cold stares from the wolves (in their human forms of course) and sorrowful looks from the vampires when suddenly the wedding music began to play and the double doors at the end of the aisle opened.

Danielle's p.o.v

Here we go

I couldn't take the hateful stares I was getting both from the wolves and some of the vampires so i just stared at the floor which was covered with red rose petals as I tried my best to gracefully walk down the aisle.

The music stopped. I had reached the end of the aisle without even noticing and my father let go of my arm with one final squeeze of warning and then went to stand at the side with the wolves. This is it. The moment I see the man... No wait vampire I will have to seduce and maybe even spend the rest of my life with, and considering I'm a werewolf and he's a vampire, that will be a very long time.

I glanced up coldly and my big brown eyes met his deep red ones for the first time. Wow he was so tall. And surprisingly not pale for a vampire, he had shortish dark brown hair that had that styled but just got out of bed look. I have to admit I was expecting worse in the looks department but I have yet to find out what he is really like. If there's one thing I've learned from living in a male dominated pack it's that looks are deceiving.

Austin's p.o.v

When I saw her I couldn't help but stare. She was beau.... No this wasn't meant to happen. She walked up the aisle and looked so sad. In some respects this was a forced marriage and she definitely didn't want to get married to me today and to be honest I am only doing this because I'm one of the elders and I'm highly respected blah blah blah...., basically I was nominated to marry the wolf. I DIDN'T volunteer.

She stood in front of me and I know I am tall but she is tiny. I wonder what her wolf looks like ? then she looked up at me and her eyes were filled with hate..

All I have to do is marry her to give werewolves and vampires a chance to form some sort of treaty and her being the alphas daughter and me a important vampire. We are perfect for each other. Sort of.

Danielle's p.o.v

to have and to hold

for better or for worse

in sickness and in health

until death do us part

He words come out of my mouth but they mean nothing to me.

All I have to do is seduce him. Get him to think I care for him and his kind so he will consent to and sign the treaty and then tah dah No more bloodshed between us. At least that is what my dad told me would happen.

Because I was deep in thought I had missed all the other weddingy bits but then one lone brought me out of my thoughts

"you may kiss the bride"

Austin's p.o.v

She looked out of it. Then when he said "you may kiss the bride" I thought she was gonna run. What should I do ? Kiss her, don't kiss her, kiss her, don't kiss her. She was pretty and had gorgeous very kissable pink lips and although she was a wolf, she didn't smell bad either. That's it .....kiss her.

I looked at her and lent towards her slightly and I thought at that point she would have legged it but something was stopping her. I leaned further and further until finally our lips met, the crowd was silent.

Jakes p.o.v

I watched my daughter and the vampire kiss. This is perfect. Stupid gullible slut, she actually believes that I want peace with the vampires. She will get in with the vampires, gain their trust and then at some point he is bound to share some important information with her that can land him in trouble. We will then get the information out of her,which shouldn't be too hard scene as she hates him and ... well ..... We're wolves and their vampires. And I want blood.