Chapter twenty six

I must have been running for a while but I hardly noticed with all the things running through my head.

I didn't want to have to hurt my captor but he left me no choice...I had to get out for Danielle's sake. I just hope I wasn't already too late!

I only really realised I must have been running for a while and that I was nearing my destination when I caught a whiff of vampire in the air. I was close to Austin's estate. I recognised the surroundings from when I came to see Danielle weeks ago.

As I got closer I slowed down and scanned the clearing in front of me that lead to Austin's estate. It was all clear so I ran for it and headed for the the little hidden gate that Danielle had taken me through when i came here before.

After about ten minutes of frantically searching for it, I came across it and shifted back human form and pushed open the gate.

The gate creaked loudly and protested but I managed to get it to open...

I entered the estate and without thinking of the consequences I began running in human form across the lawn to the house but before I could get there I heard yelling and something heavy crashed into my side and brought me down to the floor and held me there.

I desperately tried to get out of the hold as all I could think if was getting to Austin... I was so close...

"Who are you and what are you doing here" an angry but quiet and smooth voice whispered

"My name is Lilly and I'm here to see Austin" I said

There was no point in lying or making stuff up at this point!

I heard him mutter something into his walkie-talkie and within thirty seconds
I could hear more footsteps and voices approaching

"Theo its ok, she's not a threat"

It was Austin!

Immediately this Theo guy got off me and let me go. I sat up and Austin was by my side holding me up

"oh Lilly" he said "what happened to you?"

For the first time I realised that I was badly bruised from Sam and my captor and my arms and hands were all burnt from touching the silver railings but in my haste I hadn't even noticed.

"Austin" I said " please Austin. Help" I whispered sobbing "Danielle....."

"Danielle what?" he said

"danie....wolves....her father...help...."

But before I could get the information out the walkie talkie buzzed and a distorted voice told Austin that everyone was all set and ready to go.

"listen lily it's ok we're going to get you inside and help you. You don't have to talk we can follow your scent to the camp" Austin said before Standing up and shouting some orders to vampires around him..

A sense of relief washed over me at the thought that I had gotten to Austin... But I still needed to see Danielle... To wrap my arms around her and help her.

I attempted to stand up but I had used the last of my adrenalin fuelled energy getting here and talking to Austin... My body was shaking and my eyes were closing...

"No!" I thought "please don't let me pass out" but I couldn't help it... everything was blurry and my hearing was muffled...

I looked up and could just about make out Austin running back over to me and shouting my name... but I couldn't respond... My arms gave out and my body buckled beneath me... I fell but didn't hit the ground... A strong pair of arms caught me and lifted me up...

Just before my senses gave out altogether I looked up and saw a blurry Theo looking straight at me and Austin's voice

"Take her to the house theo, look after her. I trust you. She's very important to both me and Danielle... Once she's well come and find me and I will find and kill the bastard whoever caught Danielle and did this to lily"

"Of course Austin" Theo replied

Austin ran off and theo once again was looking at me...

I tried to say something but failed

"Shhh it's okay lily... I've got you and your safe with me" he said

And for once in my life I trusted a man..

my body gave out and I passed out in Theo's arms...

I could only hope that Austin got to Danielle and her baby in time... And that it wasn't already too late...

Theo's p.o.v

"Shhhh it's okay lily... I've got you and your safe with me" I said to the young woman I'm my arms...

I wasn't sure if she could hear me but I said it anyway.

I stood up with the girl in my arms who at first sight you wouldn't believe to be a werewolf... she was so young to have gone through so much.... but I guess a person never knowledge how strong they truly are until being strong is the only choice they have!

-------------------------------------

A/N
Again I hope you like the chapter and if you have any ideas for the book please let me know and I will see what I can do and I'm sorry I'm not updating like every day but I'm trying...

Anyway...

Vote, comment and follow :)

Instagram--->emily_cuddlestone