Chapter 28

Sorry for the looooooong wait guys, but my last chapter only got one comment! I feel unloved :( well anyways…here is the next chapter

Recap:

I don’t think I have ever cried this much before…Dee has fallen asleep and I could hear voices from behind me. I decided to sleep and take my mind off of things.

Justin’s POV:

 She was sleeping, and crying in her sleep! Is that even possible? I can’t just sit here and watch her…it hurts too much knowing that if I didn’t try and surprise her, she wouldn’t be upset. I started to get up from my seat behind her, when an arm stopped me. “Dude, don’t…she will be fine the flight is almost over, two more hours” Ryan said from the seat next to me.

I groaned, “I can’t stand to see her like this…”I said holding my head in my hands.

 “Guys, shut up…your gonna wake her” Said Dee from the seat in front of Ryan. We all shut up and waited anxiously for Li to wake up.

Li’s POV:

I heard mumbling and then a voice that I didn’t think I would hear for a long time…JUSTIN! I also heard Ryan, and Dee telling them to shut up. What are they doing here!? I think I'm gonna have some fun with this. I pretended to wake up and not see them…”Dee, I'm gonna call Justin ok?” I smirked, if I call him he will have to answer from right behind me.

 Dee looked panicked and quickly shook her head. “NO! I mean there isn’t good cell reception here” She said.

 “Fine, but I'm bored” I said.

 “Well, we could always watch Justin’s movie” She smiled.

 “Yea” I said. This is gonna be sooooooo funny…She put on the movie and half way through it she was asking me questions.

“So, why is the movie cover purple?”She asked.

“Oh, because Justin’s favorite color is purple…like ME!” I smiled. She nodded and we continued watching the movie. “Who is Shawty Mane?” I asked. In the movie Justin called himself Shawty Mane and I have NO idea why.

“That’s his rapper name” Dee said.

 I giggled; Justin is probably listening to us so I said “Justin can’t rap!” She tensed up knowing that he was right behind me. I got up to go to the bathroom. “I'm gonna go to the bathroom, oh and Justin? Try not to kiss the screen” I smirked as I turned to look at his face, and sure enough he looked confused.

 “You…you knew that I was…here?”He stuttered. I laughed and nodded.

“Well, at first I didn’t but then I heard you guys talking…so I decided to have some fun with it” I smirked.

 “Awwww, I wanted it to be a surprise!” I pouted.

 I shrugged, “Fine, I can just pretend that your aren’t here and start to make out with Ryan” I said.

He shot up from his seat shaking his head. “What am I gonna do with you?” I said laughing.

“Hmmmm, well you could always love me…kiss me….hug me…” I said hugging him.

He kissed me and then said “That sounds really good” and kissed me again.

“HEYYYYYY! Is everyone ignoring me today?”Cried Christian. We all laughed and Justin slapped him on the back of his head.

“DUDE!”He cried again.

 Justin shrugged and said “you interrupted us” Then I remembered something…

”hey, does this mean you’re not going on tour?”I asked.

 They all shook their heads in a no. “Babe, you’re coming on tour with me” Justin smiled. I started to panic and hyperventilate.

“But, what about school, and Dee, and Jess?” I asked really fast. He rubbed my back and told me to relax. I took a few deep breaths and looked up at him. “ok, I'm calm…now tell me!’ I said.

 He laughed at my stubbornness. “Well, Dee is coming with us and Jess said that you could come, oh, and you will be home schooled like me…more like bus schooled” he said.

 “Oh my gosh! I love you!”I screamed and threw myself at him and engulfing him in a bear hug.

 He chuckled and hugged me back. “I love you too” he whispered. Just then the plane shook, not like turbulence…but like something had been blown off.

 “W…what…was that?” I asked holing on tight to him. He kept quiet.

 “This is your captain speaking…we have experienced something, very…horrifying. Please grab you life jackets from under your seats, prepare for a ruff landing” the captain spoke.

 “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”Dee and I screamed at the same time. “Shhhhh, we will be fine, I love you sooooooo much LiLi Dawn” Justin said almost crying. I looked at Dee and she was getting all the life jackets for us. We slipped them on and Christian spoke up.

 “Dee, I have to tell you something…just in case we don’t make it” he said. She nodded for him to go on. “When I broke up with you, I didn’t mean it…I was just scared. I have never felt this deeply about anyone, and I was afraid. I'm sorry” He said. She broke down crying and I just hugged closer to Justin. The plane shook again and we all screamed this time.

 “I'm sorry too; I was moving too quickly…”She said to Christian.

“No, you were right…I love you too” He said. Just then she ran over to him and they hugged each other. I felt sorry for Ryan, he was just standing there…with no one. I looked up a Justin and he nodded. I let go of him and walked over to Ryan.

“It’s ok Ryan…”I said and hugged him…like a brother sister hug.  He sighed and let go of me.

“Go, be with Justin…he needs you” He said gesturing towards and crying Justin.

 At this point we were all crying. “What ever happens, I love ALL of you” I said looking at them all. The plane started to drop, I kissed Justin one last time…and everything went black…