Chapter 18

Heyy guys sorry for the long wait I had school assignments and stuff! I hope you like this chapter! LiLi's new ring on the side-------------------------------->

Li’s POV:

Justin finished the music video and we spent the rest of the day just snuggling on the bed in my room listening to music. I can’t believe he saw the dog tag! It was supposed to be a surprise.

“Hey…about my birthday…no party’s ok?”Justin said.

 “Sure no party’s” I nodded. He never said anything about SURPRISE party’s…ooops! have to remind Pattie to make a guest list. I gave him my innocent smile and picked the TV remote up.

I turned it on and changed it to the FOOD channel- Cake Boss baby! –it just got to the good part when one of the workers dropped the cake down the stairs when Justin took the remote off me! “Heyy, I was watching that” I wined.

He chuckled and said “But it’s boring and the Ice Hockey is on” Grrrrrr!

“I don’t want to watch Ice hockey…I want to watch Cake Boss, it’s my favorite show!”I argued trying to get the remote back. “Give it backkkk”I” I said.

 “Never!”He cried falling off the bed.

 “Say Never!” I said falling on top of him.

“That’s not fair! That is MY line!”He pouted. I giggled and started to tickle him so he would give up. “Stopppp”He laughed. I just kept on tickling him.

 “Kids! Dinner’s ready!”Pattie called from down stairs. I got off of him and said

 “Saved by your mummy! Next time Bieber, next time!” He took my hand in his as we made our way downstairs. We walked into the kitchen and saw everyone eating Mac and cheese. Yummy! I got the biggest smile on my face as I grabbed a bowl.

“Heyy guys!”I said. They all greeted us and joked around.

“So, where is Chaz?”Pattie asked. Justin froze and I put my arm around his waist to sooth him.

This time it was Ryan who answered “He had to go and sleep at a hotel with his mum because she called him and said she was here” I have never been so glad to have Ryan here with us than this moment.

I mouthed a quick thank you to him and he just nodded his head. I put a huge mouthful of food into my mouth just as Justin reached down and tried to kiss me. I moved my head a little so his lips landed on my cheek. He gave me a hurt and confused look.

 Man this boy is clueless! I swallowed and looked at him; he was playing with his food not looking at me. “Sorry but my mouth was full!”I giggled.

He looked embarrassed as he said “OH…sorry I just thought…” He didn’t get a chance to continue because I crushed my lips to his.

We were oblivious to the fact that everyone including his mum was watching us. It turned into a full on make out session until a few minutes later we broke apart and found everyone smirking.

I blushed but Justin just looked PROUD? Is this boy retarded? His mum just watched us have a total make out session and he looks PROUD! I excused myself and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and my face was all flushed and my lips were swollen.

I looked horrible! What did Justin see in me? I washed my face with the nice cool water and opened to door of the bathroom. I was greeted with my favorite pair of eyes in the world! JUSTIN.

 He still had that proud look on his face! “Why do you look so PROUD!?” I asked annoyed.

 I crossed my arms and walked over to my room. He grabbed my hand and pulled me in the other direction. “Cause I have you as my beautiful girlfriend!”He smiled widely.

 Awwww! He is so cheesy. “You’re so cheesy you know that?” I said.

“Yep…but you love me” He said as he pulled me into his room.

 He’s got me there! “Ok, ok!” I said giggling. As soon as he closed the door his lips found mine once again. I could have stayed like this forever, frozen in time with Justin. We pulled apart and I stood there savoring the taste of his lips.

“Do you wanna go somewhere, just you and me?”He asked hugging me from behind. “Justin…aren’t you grounded?” I asked remembering the one thing that I wanted to forget- Selena –

“So, we can sneak out of my window…I doubt that anyone will bother us” he smirked and looked up like he was thinking about something.

 My eyes grew wide as I realized what he was thinking about. “Justin Drew Bieber! Were only SIXTEEN!” I yelled.

 He held his hands up as in surrender and said “Sorry, but I teenage guy can dream can’t he?”He smiled. GROSS!

 I rolled my eyes and walked over to his laptop. Boys and their WRONG minds…psht as if he is ever gonna get this! I thought mentally pointing to myself. I went on the internet and logged onto eBay. I searched purity rings! And I found a purple one!

Woooo. Justin came up to me and looked at what I was buying. “Why are you buying that!?” he said looking shocked.

 I know it’s a bit mean to make him wait…but if he loves me he won’t care if I do buy it. “Buying a purity ring…I know that you don’t want to wait but…I want to make sure that when I do …IT, it’s with the right person” I said looking at him.

He was quiet for a while which felt like forever…is he gonna dump me because I wanna wait? He looked me in the eyes and kissed me. This kiss was different; it was like he was kissing me for the absolute last time. I was getting really scared right now! I could feel the tears form in my eye, and that’s when he said” LiLi…

Sorry for the cliffhanger guys…but I'm thinking of stopping the story because no one seems to be commenting or voting :(