Chapter 16

Recap:

“I…I…”I stuttered.

 Justin’s POV:

 She stuttered but I cut her off. “Just think about it, please babe?” I said giving her my best puppy dog eyes.

I could see that she was giving in. A small smile crept onto my face as she said “Ok…just stop doing that!”

“Doing what?”I asked pretending to not know what she was talking about.

 “Looking at me like that…Grrrrrrrrr” She pouted. Before I knew it we were home and everyone was walking inside the house. I laughed at myself for some odd reason and pulled her in for a kiss. Yep…all the sparks I felt the first time we kissed were still there, maybe even more.

“I…love…you” I breathed in between our kisses. I felt her slightly smile against my lips.

“I love you too” She said after we stopped kissing. My eyes lit up, I have never felt like this with any girl before…not the way I feel about Li…Sure I’ve said I love you to other girls, but it always ended up being a brother/sister love.

I could actually see myself marrying Li. :D  One word popped into my mind, MINE. She is mine and I want it to be like this forever. “Call for pizza bitch” Yelled Dee. Did she just call my girlfriend a bitch?

“What did you just call my girl?” I asked her sounding a little pissed off.

 She just laughed and Li joined in? “What so funny? Your own sister just called you a bitch and you’re laughing?” I asked confused.

 “Justin, its ok…we always call each other that” Li said hugging me from the side. Oh…well don’t I feel like an idiot.

 She grabbed the phone and ordered our food “Umm…can I get two pepperoni pizzas and two meat lovers pizzas?” she asked.

“Oh, and get a margarita pizza too…I don’t feel like meat” Dee said. Li rolled her eyes and finished ordering.

“What are we gonna do while we wait for them to get here?”Chaz asked. A small smile crept up on Ryan and my face as we both said “TRUTH or DARE” at the same time. They all agreed and Chris started.

 “Umm…Li, truth or dare?”He asked.

 She thought about it and then said “truth”

“Would you ever marry Justin?” he asked, she blushed. I really wanted to hear the answer but if she said no, I didn’t want to be embarrassed in front of all our friends.

“Umm…” She said but then she slowly nodded. I hugged her really tight and kissed her.  I was so happy, I could get hit by a base ball bat and it wouldn’t phase me at all.

 “Ok…chaz, who is your crush?” She asked when it was her turn. Chaz’s eyes widened and he made up an excuse not to answer the question. Something about that made me get suspicious. When it was his turn he asked Li a question.

“LI, what would you do if…if I…kissed you right now?”He asked. WHAT!? I felt like punching him in the face right now.

 My face got really red but I calmed down when I said “What!? Why would you do that?”  Before he could respond his phone rang.

 “Sorry guys but…my mum said she was here in the Bahamas and that she wanted me to come stay with her tonight” He said looking relived. After he left we were all still confused but the Chris suggested that we go to the beach since it was just right outside of the house.

Li was talking with Dee so Chris and I sat down in the sand. Even though we had finished our game the pizza still wasn’t here so we didn’t have to be in the house.  The sand felt warm in between my fingers.

Li walked past me and an idea popped into my head. “Hey guys I'm gonna go take a shower ok?” I said getting up. They all said ok and I kissed Li goodbye. I wasn’t really gonna take a shower…

Li’s POV:

Two hours later Justin came down stairs and all the pizza was gone. Who takes a shower for two figging hours? “What took you so long?” I asked.

 He smiled and said “Oh, nothing…what happened to the pizza?” he responded. Hmmm…

“Maybe if you were down here there would still be some left for you” Dee said looking at him suspiciously.

He looked a little hurt but then he dismissed it. “Li, can I talk to you, in private?” he asked looking serious. Shit! Was he gonna break up with me? He can’t, he said he loved me. Calm down LiLi, stop jumping to conclusions!

I followed him upstairs as he went into my room. “What did you want to talk about?” I asked nervous. He laughed as he pulled out his guitar?

 “I wanted to show you something…” he said. I said down next to him on the end of my bed. He then started to strum the guitar and sing. I didn’t recognize the lyrics.

She's my latin girl, she's my latin girl

I was on the beach yah

I was on vacation

I was doing nothing

I was just sittin' patient

Then you walked by

You caught my eye

I said who's this girl, she's lookin super fly

Hey miss beautiful

I've never seen you before

And I would like to be the one to show you I am cool and all

Hey little momma what you got on yah

Looking so good that I just want to telephone her

She's my latin girl

Oooo pretty lady don't you think it's crazy

She's my latin girl

Oh she tries to fight but she knows she likes it

She's my latin girl

Someone sees and she's looking at me

She's my latin girl

Yeah yeah yeah

Hey miss beautiful

I've never seen you before

And I would like to be the one to show you I am cool and all

Hey little momma would you got on yah

Looking so good that I just want to telephone her

She's my latin girl

Oooo pretty lady don't you think it's crazy

She's my latin girl

Oh she tries to fight it but she knows she likes it

She's my latin girl

So what I see she's looking at me

She's my latin girl

Yeah yeah yeah

She's my latin girl

Oooo pretty lady don't you think it's crazy

She's my latin girl

Oh she tries to fight it but she knows she likes it

She's my latin girl

So what I see she's looking at me

She's my latin girl

Yeah yeah yeah

He finished and looked at me; his eyes were searching for a reaction. “Justin…that was beautiful!”I said hugging him. “You’ll make another hit out of it” I said.

”Thanks…but it was all about you” he said hugging me back. Oh…

What do you guys think? Please vote and comment! Thanks. :)