Chapter 3

LiLi's POV:

Well I guess I should pack all my stuff , I can't believe Dee got her boyfriend and his friends to pay for us to go to the Bahamas with them. I absolutely LOVE her right now. Dee walked into my room and started talking about what we should pack.

" Dee, I can't believe your boyfriend did this for you, he seems like a keeper” I squealed. She gave me a look that said ‘back off'.

"He's not my boyfriend...YET" she said. "awwwww, my baby sisters in love" I said.

"Maybe..."she trailed off.

 “well, we better go to bed we've got an early flight, 4:00am sharp!" I said.

 Dee started to walk out of my room before saying “night night sleep tight"." night, Dee."I replied.

Then I heard her door close and she blasted Justin Bieber music! Why does she have to go to bed with HIS music on, I would be fine with any other singer but why HIM!!! Hate is all I can say about him, his music is ok. I can't sleep, I'm too excited, Dee, Jess( our caregiver since our parents died ) and I are gonna be in the freaking BAHAMAS!!!! Aghhhh.

The next thing I knew we were all getting off the plane looking for Kenny, Justin, Christian and their friends. We spotted a well built tall man and two boys with signs that had our names on it. Dee squealed in my ear and ran towards the youngest one, which I’m guessing was Christian.

" OMG, I missed you so much, I can't believe that you could pull this off" Dee said to Christian.

" Calm down Dee” Jess yelled staring at her. Then she went to the big man which I figured was named Kenny and she started to talk to him while we walked to the car. The second boy who was wearing a hoodie and purple sun glasses walked over to me and said" hey, I’m Justin, you must be LiLi?" and then he put his hand out and I gladly shook it.

" yea, hi, nice to meet you Justin, but may I ask?, umm... it’s like 40 degrees Cecilius and your wearing a hoodie, aren’t you hot?" I asked him curiously.

He stared at me like I was crazy, did I have something on my face?" umm... you don't know who I am do you?" he asked.

" yea I do, your Justin, Christians best friend, right?" I said getting more and more confused by the second.

" yea, but do you know what my last name is?" he asked again.

 “No, what is it?" I said wanting to get to the point a little annoyed.

He hesitated but then said" Its Bieber, Justin Bieber" he smirked. WHAT? arghhhhhh!!! But I hate him, and now I have to spend what was supposed to be the best holiday of my life, with him?

" OK, sorry, but I’m NOT a fan" I smirked emphasizing the word NOT. His smile disappeared and turned into a frown.

" you don't like my music?" he said a bit worried.

 " actually, I like your music, I just don't like you" I said.

" Too bad, cause we're gonna be roomies!" he laughed. NONONONONONO!

" WHAT?" I almost yelled horrified earning a few glares from some teenage girls that were in the lobby of the hotel, there eyes tuned from glares to huge wide eyes.

" Shhhh keep it down people are starting to stare. and Yea, i have to share my room with you, so...Come on roomie get your stuff and i will show you to OUR room" he beamed. I scolded at him, He was obviously enjoying this TOO much. We got into the elevator and he pressed the 16th floor button and we spent the next two minutes in silence. 

He opened the door to room 214 and I walked in, the room was beautiful, there was a small kitchen a lounge room with a purple couch and a large TV, the was a door which I guessed led to the room's." OK, so I’m gonna go to my room bye Justin" I said as I opened the door, I walked in and saw a very pretty room covered in PURPLE, yay!!!

 There was an en suite with a shower and a huge spa; I already love it here, EXCEPT the part about Justin. I unpacked all my things into the closet when I noticed another suit case on the floor next to the bed, oh well someone must have forgotten to take it home when they checked out. When I finished I changed into my purple (don’t judge, purple is my fav color) pj’s, they had little hearts on them.

 I lay down in my bed and fell asleep within a few minutes. I heard the door open but I ignored it and went back to sleep, until I felt someone get IN my bed. WHF!? I shot right up off my bed and hit who ever the intruder was I heard a loud “owwww” and then I saw Justin shirtless and only in his boxers with a bloody nose. “What was that for?” he asked.

 “What the hell are you doing in MY bed?” I screamed in his face, that’s when his face turned from pure fury to a smirk. Arhhhhh, he makes me so angry!

“We are sharing MY room hence we are sharing MY bed” he laughed.

“What!? No way, go sleep on the couch!” I yelled.

 “No, if you want to sleep on the couch be my guest but I'm staying right here” he said.

“Your such an ass Justin, go die in a hole!!” I said running out of the room. The last thing I heard was him laugh. ASS!!! I sat on the couch and turned on the TV, The Bid Bang Theory was on so I watched it until I fell asleep with the TV still running. I woke up to the sound of running water, I got up off the couch and went to have breakfast, I saw my fav cereal Coco Pops!

Wooooo… I poured myself a bowl and sat back down on the couch just as Justin came out of the room. “Good morning, gorgeous” he said and I blushed. I had a chance to cool off last night and I forgave him, but I am still gonna try to convince him to sleep on the couch.

“Hey, what are we all doing today?”I asked curious as he to put himself some Coco Pops.

“Well, it’s a surprise…you like water right?” he asked.

I gave him a confused look and said “um… yea, ok?”

“Great, then you’re gonna love it…” he smirked.