Chapter 25

Dee’s POV:

Chrissy and I were walking around the beach alone. “Dee…it’s over, I'm sorry” he said. It can’t be!

 We swayed along to the sound of the waves crashing on the shore. I think I'm going to tell him now he I feel and he might feel the same way…I turned him around to face me and said “Te amo” Then I put my hand around his waist.

He shook his head and replied “no” What?

“Te amo” I cried.

“I'm not gonna run away, but let me go” he whispered.

 “Te amo, te amo” I said scared to breathe. He took my hand and pulled me out into the water and we continued to dance slowly.

He started to leave and I cried “why, why is it over?” He shook his head and left to go back to the house. I stood there in the water and cried. I told him I loved him…

Christian’s POV:

 I left her there and walked back to the house. Te amo…? Only Ryan was home but he didn’t notice I was crying. I ran to my room and brought out paper and a pen…I'm no Justin but I do like to right lyrics on what I'm feeling. I started: 

"Te amo, te amo," she says to me

I hear the pain in her voice

Then we danced underneath the candelabra, she takes the lead

That's when I saw it in her eyes, it's over

Then she said "te amo"

Then she put her hand around my waist

I told her no, she cried "te amo"

I told her I'm not gonna run away, but let me go

My soul is awry, without asking why

I said, "te amo, wish somebody'd tell me what she said"

Don't it mean "I love you"?

Think it means "I love you"

Don't it mean "I love you"?

Te amo, te amo, she's scared to breathe

I hold her hand, I got no choice

Pulled me out on the beach, danced in the water, I start to leave

She's begging me and asking why it's over

Then she said "te amo"

Then she put her hand around my waist

I told her no, she cried "te amo"

[- From: http://www.elyrics.net/read/r/rihanna-lyrics/te-amo-lyrics.html -]

I told her I'm not gonna run away, but let me go

My soul is awry, without asking why

I said, "te amo, wish somebody'd tell me what she said"

Don't it mean "I love you"?

Think it means "I love you"

Don't it mean "I love you"?

Listen we can dance, but you gotta watch your hands

Watch me all night, I'm movin' to the light because I understand

That we all need love and I'm not afraid

I feel the love, but I don't feel that way

Then she said "te amo"

Then she put her hand around my waist

I told her no, she cried "te amo"

I told her I'm not gonna run away, but let me go

My soul is awry, without asking why

I said, "te amo, wish somebody'd tell me what she said"

Don't it mean "I love you"?

Think it means "I love you"

Don't it mean "I love you"?

Think it means "I love you"

I love you

Te amo, te amo

Don't it mean I love you?

I think I will show this to Justin and maybe he will sing it.

Justin’s POV:

“Mum, I thought you said two months not two weeks?” I screamed into the phone while I held Li’s hand as she cried. The cover of the magazine said that I start another tour in two weeks!

 “Hun, I'm sorry but there’s nothing I can do…your going on that tour” she said and she hung up. I threw the phone across my room…yea we got home and Ryan, Dee and Chris were all in my room with us. “F**k!” I screamed. I turned to Li and hugged her…I'm going to miss her so much. I started to cry with her and I tried to tell her it was going to be ok, but I know I'm lying to her and to myself.

I while later I heard light snoring and noticed that Li was asleep, I placed her on my bed and then Chris spoke up “dude…can I talk to you?” he asked. I nodded and we both walked out of the room.

 “Umm…I broke up with Dee” I whispered. WHAT!?

“What, why…?” I asked confused, I thought that he loved her.

“Don’t worry…here” he said handing me a piece of paper with what looked like lyrics to a song on it.

 I read it and smiled “man, this is amazing!”

 “Thanks, I just thought you could sing it” he said. I nodded and went back to Li. She looks so peaceful sleeping. I looked up at Dee and Ryan and they caught on and left.

 “I love you Li…I’ll miss you” I whispered and she stirred a little bit but didn’t wake up. I slowly fell asleep too. “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”I woke up to a loud scream. I looked over at Li and she was all pale and sweaty and she was crying.

 I hugged her and said “shhhhh, it was just a dream” She looked up at me and shook her head.

“Please…don’t leave” she cried. My heart broke in two at the sight of her in so much emotional pain. I didn’t want to leave but she couldn’t come with me because of school.

 “It’s for the best” I said. She looked shocked and jumped out of my grip.

 “So you think it’s best if you leave!?”She said.

 “No! I didn’t mean it like that” I said. I was just trying to make her feel better. She sighed and ran her hand through her long hair. “I love you” I said.

“Justin, I love you…but I don’t have to like you right now” she said and walked out of the room. HUH? Am I the only one that thinks this is from the movie How to lose a guy in 10 Days? I groaned and flung myself back onto my bed. I want these two weeks to be the best and I want to spend every second I have left with Li, happy and having fun…just us two. I don’t want to say goodbye…

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy…sorry for the long wait but I was staying at my brothers house for a few days cause he lives near the beach and I had some of my friends there too, the break up between Dee and Christian was a surprise wasn’t it? Well I was listening to Te Amo by Rihanna and I basically follows that song…its on the side------------------------------------->