Chapter 17-----------Extra long chapter! :)

So this is an extra long chapter… hope you enjoy it!

  Recap:

”Thanks…but it was all about you” he said hugging me back. Oh…

Justin’s POV:

 She looked at me with shocked eyes. “But…you can’t sing it in public then…remember?” She said a little upset now.

 “But…I could just say it was about someone else?” I asked. I saw hurt flash through her eyes as she broke away from our hug.

 “Umm…sure, you could do that” She said putting on a fake smile. I didn’t want to hurt her but this song could make a really good hit! And it’s not like I have to date or kiss anyone else. I smiled and said “thanks!”

I kissed her, she kissed back but not the way she usually does…this kiss was half hearted. “I'm actually kind of tired, I'm going to go to sleep now, ok?” she said sounding bored.

“Ok, sure…I'm kind of tired too” I said.

She looked alarmed. “No…I want to sleep, alone” She said…those words hurt me.

It felt like I was punched in the chest. “Bye…Justin” She said pushing me lightly out the door of her room. She slammed it shut and I heard it lock.

I grabbed my phone and dilled Ushers number. “Yo, JB…what’s goin on?” he answered.

 “Hey Usher…I think I just wrote a hit! Can you come and get me so we can go to the studio?” I asked.

 “Sure man, is LiLi coming too?” He asked.

“Umm…n…no” I said softly.

“Justin, what did you do?”He asked. What!?

 Why does he always think it’s me? “Don’t worry, she’s just sleeping” I said annoyed.

“Aight, I’ll be over in a few” He said before he hung up. I made my way down stairs and saw Chris and Dee making out! I cleared my throat and they turned their head to look at me.

 “Umm…sorry, I'm going to the studio with Usher, ok?” I said.

 “Aight, is LiLi going?”Chris asked. Why is everyone asking that?