Chapter 4

Sorry for any swearing in the last chapter and many of the chapters to come, but come on there teenagers of course they will swear!!! Plus you can't have good drama without swearing, jks :D

P.S: this is a cute chapter, very romantic...sort of.lol, ENJOY!!!

LiLi’s POV:

After we finished eating breakfast I hoped into the shower, the nice warm water was flowing down my back…I love the shower, it’s the best part of my day. Half an hour I got out and grabbed my towel…oh crap, I forgot my clothes even my undies!!!

 I wrapped the towel around me and pressed my ear against the door, I heard the TV so I was hoping that Justin was in the lounge room and not in the bed room. I quickly opened the door and ran to the closet; I grabbed my clothes just when I heard really heavy breathing.

 I turned around and on the bed was Justin, just staring at me. “Justin, take a picture, it lasts longer” I laughed.

 He looked at me embarrassed and said” ok, hold on let me get my phone”. He ran out of the room and into the lounge room, I took the opportunity to lock the door and get changed. I heard Justin banging on the door saying “it’s not fair, come on you said that I could take a photo, don’t be mean”.

 When I was finished and dressed into a light purple sun dress and my bikini underneath. I opened the door and saw Justin pouting and giving me puppy dog eyes. Awww, I keep getting lost in his golden/brown eyes, wait WHAT? No LiLi you don’t like Justin, he might be a good friend/enemy but you DON’T like him.

” Well at least I get to see you in a bikini in a few minutes” Justin said, I laughed.

“So you just gave me a clue on where we’re going, huh?” I smirked.

” Yep, so come on” he said. We reached the lobby and I didn’t see anyone there.

” Justin, where is everyone?” I asked. He looked worried and suspicious.

” Um… there gonna meet us there, ok?” he said to quickly.

 “Calm down Justin, what’s wrong?” I said, getting worried.

” Nothing come on, it’s time to have some fun!” he laughed as we walked to his black range rover (a type of car). He opened the door for me and the he ran to the driver’s side and got in. We started to drive and I turned the radio on, His song ‘Ride’ came on.

He went to change it but I told him to leave it on, when I said that he got a cute smile on his face and started to sing along to it…

When I Wake Up, I First Think Of You

I Really Like You, And I Hope You Like Me Too

The Sky Is The Limit For Me And You

I Could Be Your Queen, But You Could Be My Boo

We Could Go Anywhere, To The Moon And Through The Air

We Could Go To The Movies Or The Mall, Baby I Don't Care

Yeah This Is True, Wanna Be With You

And I Just Wanna Ride With You

I Wanna Ride

Yeah I-I Wanna Ride

(By The Ocean Side)

I Wanna Ride

I-I Wanna Ride With You

I-I Wanna Ride

I Wanna Ride

I Just Wanna Ride With You

Whenever I’m With You, You Make Me Feel Special

And All My Problems, They Go Right Through The Door