Chapter 26

Yo, I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,

So tell me what you want, what you really really want,

I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,

So tell me what you want, what you really really want,

I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really

really really wanna zigazig ha.

Sorry just going back to the past and listening to SPICE GIRLS! :D Hiiiiiiii! Guess what!?...I LOVE you! (No homo :P)

Justin’s POV:

It’s been a whole week and Li has been moping around on that fact that we won’t get to see each other…but I'm going to change that! I picked up my phone and dialed the only person who can help us. “Hey…” I said.

 “Justin? What’s up?” Jess said on the other line.

 “Well…umm…I was wondering…” I stuttered.

 “Come on spit it out” She urged. I laughed; I think she picked up on Li’s lack of patients.

 “Umm…could you please let Li come with me? I mean…she can get homeschooled like me and mum will be there so you don’t have to worry, pleeeeeeeeeease?” I asked in a pleading voice.

 “I don’t think tha-“ I cut her off.

 “Haven’t you ever been in love? You have no idea how much I miss her already!” I pleaded. I heard her sigh as she thought about it.

 “I just have one question…”she finally said.

 “ANYTHING!” I said really fast.

 “Where do you see yourself in the future?”She asked. What is she talking about?

OH! I caught on and replied confidently “I see myself standing at the end on an altar watching the most beautiful girl in the word walking towards me wearing a white dress…surrounded by all of our family. I can picture us saying our I do’s and everyone cheering” I smiled thinking of Li…

”JUSTIN! Are you there?” She yelled.

 “Sorry, I guess I spaced out” I said.

 “Soooo…?” I asked hopefully.

“Alright, BUT…Dee has to go too, I don’t want LiLi alone” She said.

“YEAAAA!!!!!!!” I screamed fist pumping. “Thank you thank you thank you” I said giving the phone to my mum, she came back just to help us get on the right planes. She was standing right next to me the whole time…yea she heard what I said to Jess about marrying Li, and she was smiling like a clown!

I think I'm going to surprise Li so when she is pack and we all go to the airport to different planes I just take her to my plane and sit away from her so she can’t see me, I will wait till we get back to Atlanta and she gets off the plane with Dee and I will walk out as well behind them! This tour is going to be the best tour EVER!!!! I calmed down and mum finished sorting out the details. She turned to look at me with an evil smile…HELP!

 “So…you want to marry her aye?” she giggled. I blushed and nodded.

She jumped up squealing…like I said; my mum is like a teenage girl. “My baby is in love” She said hugging me.

“Mum…is it wrong to love Li as much as I do when I'm this young?” I asked worriedly. I have never felt like this…Li is my whole world now and I would give everything up for her.

“Hun, age I but a number…I can see that you two are MADE for each other” She smiled. This is turning out PERFECT! I checked the time…one o’clock in the afternoon and Li is STILL sleeping…DANG this girl can sleep. I decided to tell Dee about the surprise so she’s in on it.

 “OMB! Really!?”She screamed.

“Shhhhh, not so loud it’s a surprise remember?” I laughed.

 She nodded clapping her hands. “So who else is going on tour with you?”She asked.

I hesitated and said “Ryan, You, Li, um, me, Scooter, Kenny…Chris…”I said the last word VERY quietly. She still heard me and sighed.

 “Ok, that’s kool…could you do me a huge favor?”She asked.

 I smiled and said “sure”

“could you ask Ch…Christian…why?”She stuttered.

 “Yea…but not now because he’s out with Ryan…I think they went to the beach” She nodded.

“Look…Dee, I know he loves you. And so do you” I said.

“I'm just not so sure about that anymore” She said tears running down her face.

“Don’t worry…I WILL talk to him” I said, she nodded and I left. Well I might as well go for a nap, I'm tired anyway. I walked upstairs into Li’s room…I changed into just my boxers and snuggled up to her; she stirred a bit but didn’t wake up. I slowly drifted off to sleep…

Li’s POV:

 “Justin…wake up, I need to talk to you” I said. He shot up looking alarmed.

“You’re not going to break up with me are you?” he said in a concerned voice.

 I laughed at the way his eye brows scrunched together. “No…I just want to talk to you about the dream you just had” I said. He stiffened and looked down.

 “What about it?”He stuttered nervously.

“Well…you were speaking in our sleep; do you know what you said?” I giggled.

He blushed and fiddled with his thumbs. “Umm…no?”He said.  I rolled my eyes and looked at him.

 “Justin…do you really want to marry me? I mean…that’s what you said in your dream” I whispered. SILENCE. Still more SILENCE. HE looked like he was about to die from embarrassment…he is so cute! But what if he says no? Hmm…             

I got a pocket got a pocketful of sunshine

I got a love and i know that it's all mine oh oh oh oh

Do what you want but you're never gonna break me

Sticks and stones are never gonna shake me oh oh oh oh

Take me away a secret place

A sweet escape take me away

Take me away to better days

Take me away a hiding place

I got a pocket got a pocketful of sunshine

I got a love and i know that it's all mine oh oh oh oh

Do what you want but you're never gonna break me

Sticks and stones are never gonna shake me oh oh oh oh

Lol, sorry but my brother is watching Easy A and that song came on...this movie is funny :P Oh and one more thing...what do you think Li will think about the surprise? And will Justin lie to her about his dream, or was it a dream about someone else? Vote, comment and fan :)