Chapter 20

Ey, Ey, Ey, Ey, Ey, Ey, Ey, Ey me plus you, ima tell you one time…lol sorry guys just listening to JB ;) DUH! Anyway…on with the story - Gimmy my popcorn! :P

Justin’s POV:

 As Li left to go for a walk I decided it was time to play a prank! I have a perfect prank to play on Chris. I called him to come to my room. He walked in and I pantsed him but while his pants were down I sang Pants on the Ground.

Pants on the ground
Pants on the ground
Lookin’ like a fool with you pants on the ground
Gold in your mouth
Hat turned sideways, pants hit the ground
Call yourself a cool cat looking like a fool
Walking down town with yo pants on the ground
get it up!!
HEY! got your pants off the ground
lookin like a fool, walkin talking
with you pants on the ground
get it up
hey get them pants off the ground
Lookin’ like a fool with you pants on the ground
Gold in your mouth
Hat turned sideways, pants hit the ground
Call yourself a cool cat looking like a fool
Lookin’ like a fool with you pants on the ground

 The best thing is I videotaped it! I was literally rolling on the floor laughing as he blushed. “Dude, that was NOT kool!” he yelled walking out of the room. Just then I heard a high-pitched scream and I sounded really close. Hmm…oh well, I'm hungry!

 *Cheeky smile* “I love fooooooooood!” I yelled going downstairs. I could hear mum laughing in the lounge room. I made myself a Nutella sandwich as mum said “Hun, can you come here I need to tell you something” SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!

I walked over to her alarmed. “You’re not dating again are you?”I asked worriedly.

 “Calm down Justin, no I'm not dating” She giggled. I swear s my mum is like a teenage girl sometimes.

I let out a sigh of relief until she said “But, Scooter, Kenny, Jess and I all have to go to LA to sort some stuff out for your next tour, so it will be just you kids for about two months” I smiled. YESSSSSSS! No adults, whoop whoop whoop.

 I told Chris, Dee and Ryan and I tried to call Li but she wasn’t answering. I tried like fifty times literally! “MUUUUUUUUUUUM! I think something’s wrong…” I yelled to her but she was upstairs packing.

My phone started to ring but it was from an unknown number. “Hello?” I asked. “

Hi, Justy…if you want LiLi back you have to find meeeeeee” A girl said…she hung up.

Wait hold on, I know that voice…SELENA! Crap, what is she gonna do to Li! I can’t let her get hurt…I think I know where she is. I grabbed my car keys and called the cops.