Chapter 10: Unleashed Part 3

I'm going to dedicate this chapter to one of my best friends Elza.

Follow her on instagram: elzamorinaa

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Alexandria's POV:

'Aiden'

That was the first thing that came to my mind when I woke up. Is he alive or is he... I never dared to finish that thought, instead there were images of him lying there blood pooling around him, his heart not beating. My breath quickened, I could hear my heart pounding in my ears, so loud that I didn't hear the heart monitor speed up. Neither did I hear the door open and someone coming in. There was this voice saying my name and touching my ar,m. But it wasn't the voice I wanted hear. This was the voice of my mother, not him. This was the touch of the woman who gave birth to me , not him. When I looked into the eyes of my mother, I could see the tears streaming down her face. She was still in the clothes she wore to work and her hair was in a messy ponytail.

"Mom," I said hoarsely.

"Oh, my child. I'm so glad you're OK" mom said through her tears.

"Water..." I whispered. Mom just nodded and grabbed the glass of water that was on the table beside me. The water felt refreshing in my throat. When I was done drinking I tried to sit up, but the pain in my back stopped me from doing so.

"Oh sweetie, I'm sorry, but you're going to be in here for a few days or until the pain goes away," mom said.

"Why does my back hurt?" I asked. But when mom looked at me with pity I already knew."Did you know?"

"About the ones that Scott gave you? Yeah. He told when he brought you in here and made me promise not to tell you," She said. I couldn't believe it. She knew and never told me. Even though Scott made her promise not to, she should've told me. I'm her daughter for Christ sake. Not only did I have three scars from Scott, but now I also have three others from the guy that I considered as my second brother.

"You should've told me," I whispered.

"I know, but..."

"Just go," I said.

"What?"

"Please just go. I need time to think."

"OK, I'll just come back later," Mom said and kissed my forehead before she went back to work. I just sat there deep in my thoughts when I heard the door open again.

"Mom I said I need time," I said, but she never answered me.

"Mom, what are..." I never finished the sentence because it wasn't my mother standing there. But a man I didn't know. I just thought it was a nurse or something but when he looked me in the eyes I became scared. He didn't have brown or blue eyes, they were crimson red. Red like the color of an alpha.

'Wait a minute. Like an alpha?' I thought. You can't have that eye color unless...

"Werewolf..." I whispered. He started to chuckle.

"So this is the girl that nearly got Aiden killed. You're a smart one, gotta give you that. It's a shame that I'm going to have to kill you," He said with a smirk. My heartbeat started to speed up to let him know that he scared me. The man was still smirking as he came closer and closer until he had his hand around my neck.

"It will be such a shame to kill you, I think that you would make a wonderful werewolf. But like I said, you nearly got Aiden killed and must pay the price," he growled and brought his clawed hand up  to slice my throat. I closed my eyes. I didn't want to look him in the yes when he killed me. But now I know that Aiden is alive and not dead. That thought brought a smile on my face. I just wish to see him one last time before I die.