Chapter 2: Tattoo Part 2

Alexandria's POV:

He didn't move or say anything , he just stood there looking at me. His face blank of any emotion. Then suddenly it was like someone had slapped him. Aiden broke eye contact and turned to his left. I followed his gaze and saw Ethan standing a few feet away from us. His lips were moving but I couldn't hear what he was saying. Aiden was watching his twin intensively. It's like he can hear what Ethan is saying. 'No, he can't... He can't be one of them?' I thought. I wanted to ask him, but never got the chance as I heard my name being called.

"Dana!" Lydia shouted. I turned to look at her and saw that she was standing at her looker with Allison and Chris Argent. When I turned back to Aiden, I realized that Ethan were now standing besides us.

"I need to get home. I'll talk to you later," I gave Aiden and Ethan a kiss on their cheek and walked back to Lydia.

"What was that all about?" Allison asked me.

"Nothing, can we just go home now?" I asked them. Then a girl with black hair and brown skin stopped us.

"Where is Scott McCall? You're Allison right?" She asked us.

"Yeah, how do you...?" Allison answered but were interrupted.

"Where's Scott?" The girl asked us again.

"He had to leave, he was supposed to be in class..." Allison said, when the mystery girl grabbed her wrist.

"Easy with the calories, sweetheart" Lydia said and was too grabbed by her wrist. You could see that her grip on them tightened and the girl began breathing hard. The girl looked behind me and saw something that made her drop their wrists and walk away. I looked behind me and saw Ethan and Aiden standing there glaring at the mystery girl until she disappeared out of sight. Before they walked away, I saw Aiden give me a small smile. I turned to Lydia and Allison.

"She bruised me" Lydia said. We looked at her wrist and saw that the girl had left a huge bruise on her wrist.

"Huh, me to" Allison said.

"Come on, lets go" Chris said as he came back.

"Uh, OK," I was a little scared of Chris Argent. He may have helped the pack when his sister Kate attacked Scott and Derek or when Jackson was still the Kanima and his dad tried to kill us. But he still tried to kill my brother. Me, Lydia and Allison followed him out of the school to his car. We dropped Lydia of at her house and said goodbye. Ten minutes later we stopped at my house.

"Goodbye Allison" I said as I closed the car door.

"Goodbye Alex, see you tomorrow" she said.

"Thanks for the ride, Mr. Argent" I thanked him.

"No problem" he said. I waved to them goodbye as they drove home.

As I walked to the porch I started to think about what happened today, when I got this bad feeling in my stomach and my head started to hurt. When I opened the front door, I ran straight to the bathroom and threw up. Then the world went black.

Aiden's POV:

"What the hell just happened back there?!" Ethan asked me after we saw the unknown girl from yesterday talk to Dana and her two friends.

"I don't know, but the look on the girl face showed me that she knows us. And then she just..." I started to say but Ethan cut me off.

"No, you idiot, I meant with Alexandria! You were crying! What the hell Aiden?!" Ethan said. I groaned. When Alexandria crashed into me, she was shaking with fear. Before I knew it, I started to cry. I never cried. Not even in front of Ethan.

"I don't know, man. I really don't know" I sighed. I must've been thinking very hard, because I jumped when Ethan suddenly jolted beside me.

"Wait a second! That girl, she was looking for Scott McCall. Isn't Alexandria's last name McCall?" A confused Ethan asked.

"Yeah, it is. Why?" Now I was confused.

"Then why did the girl grab her friends wrists and not hers? I mean Scott and Alexandria are siblings, so they're close to each other, right?" When I thought about it, Ethan was right.

"Look, I don't know,E, OK? But we've got to tell Duke about the girl. She still in school, I can smell her. We'll deal with Scott and Dana later" I said."And by the way, she wants to be called Dana. Not Alexandria."

Ethan just rolled his eyes at me.

So after we called Duke, he and the rest of the pack came to the school and we went to deal with the mystery girl. She could fight, but it wasn't enough and Duke killed her.

I was on my home on my bike when I suddenly got this weird feeling. Like something happened to someone near me. I had to be in some kind of trance, because I had parked my bike at a white, two stored house. I got confused. But what confused me more was that the front door stood wide open. 

'How did I come here? I don't even know this house' I thought.

"Hello? Is anybody in here?" I called out. 

'What the hell am I doing?'

 When I didn't get an answer I used my werewolf senses. I could smell a person down the hallway. As I walked down the hallway I could smell a familiar scent from the bathroom. Before I walked in there, I could smell puke.

And death.

The first thing that I saw was the feet of the person on the floor and the closer I got, the more of the body I got to see. And when I saw who was, I didn't want to believe it.

"Alexandria!"