Chapter 7: Fireflies

Alexandria's POV: 

"You're a werewolf?!" I asked him.

Aiden was standing there with wide eyes and mouth open in shock. When he finally snapped out of it, he tensed.

I didn't want to believe it, but if Isaac and Peter are right and Aiden and Ethan are two of the alpha packs, then there is gonna be trouble. If someone from Dereks pack or derek himself found out that me and aiden are friends, they would either try to keep us apart or use my friendship with him to found out what they're planning. 

"How did you...?" Aiden started to ask, but I just wanted to know the truth.

"Just answer the goddamn question, Aiden. Are you or not?" I asked.

"Yes" he whispered."But, just let me explain..."

"Explain? Aiden, do you have any idea what you have done? What were you thinking when you became friends with me?" 

"What does this have anything with our friendship to do? Just because you found out that I'm a werewolf dosen't mean that we have to stop being friends" 

"Yes, it does, Aiden!" I shouted. 

'First, I found out that my brother is the one who gave me the scars and not Peter. And now I found out that the guy that was there for me when I scared and that's my friend is not only a werewolf, but an alpha' I thought..

"Come on in and explain to me why" Aiden opened the door fully.

The apartment looked just like any other apartments did. White wallpapers, a kitchen, two bathrooms, three bedrooms and a living room. I made my way to the living room, it consisted of a love seat, a black couch, a single seater couch, a coffe table and a TV,  and sat down on the couch. 

"Explain" was the only thing Aiden said as he sat on the love seat with his elbows on his knees.

"Me? I think it should be you who should explain this, Aiden. Not me" I said and looked at him.

"I want you to explain how you know and how much you know about werewolfs"

"I know basically everything I need to know about werewolfs and my brother is one" I said and shrugged my shoulders.

"How did you found out that your brother was a werewolf?"

"He tried to attack me on a full moon"

"HE WHAT?!" Aiden shouted.

"Calm down, he couldn't.  Stiles had chained him to the element. I didn't know anything about it so I just walked in to his room and he tried to attack me. I was shocked and scared so I didn't talk to him for three days until he and Stiles explained everything. Since then I've been helping the pack with everything, well amost everything" I told him.

"How did you found out about me?" Aiden asked.

"Yeah, about that. What were you thinking?! Attacking poor Isaac!"

"He told you?"

"Kind of. He said that he was attacked by two werewolfs, you and Ethan,but didn't get a good look of your faces and that you looked alike. Like you were twins" 

"How does that tell you that it was me and Ethan?n It could've been someone else" he asked.

"Because on the first day of school, after I explained to you what happened in English, you just stared at me and then suddenly it was like someone had said your name, because you looked at Ethan. The only thing that I saw was Ethan standing there, mouth moving. I didn't hear what he was saying, but you did"