Chapter 5: Chaos Rising Part 2

Alexandria's POV:

"WHAT?!" Allison and Lydia screamed at the same time.

"I've been calling Derek Fucking Hale," I sighed. 'Could this day get any worse?' I thought.

"This is so not good," Lydia said.

"Tell me about it," I mumbled.

"So, you're saying that you've been calling Derek this whole time instead of Scott?" Allison asked.

"Yes."

"And that you've left like twenty voicemail's to Derek instead of Scott?"

"Yes."

"And that Derek will likely kill you the next time he sees you?"

"Yes!" I shouted. 

"You're dead," Allison simply said.

"No shit, Sherlock!" 

Derek has never been a fan of me. He disliked me ever since he found out that I knew Scott was a werewolf and he hates it when I know how to help him and the pack. I never did anything to him and yet he still hates me. When the alpha was killing people he thought it was me and when the Kanima started to kill people he thought that I was either the Kanima or it's master. So it wouldn't surprise me if he kills me the next time I see him. 

After a few minutes we arrived at Heather's party to meet Scott. As I stepped out of the car, I saw Scott run through the door. He slowed down once he saw us. 

"This isn't the talk we're gonna have is it?" Scott asked. Allison just shook her head sadly. 

"I need to show you something," she said and showed Scott the bruise. Scott just looked at the bruise then at Allison. 

"So, do you know what it is?" I asked him and walked up to stand beside Allison. 

"No, but I know someone who might do," Scott said. 

"Dr. Deaton? Of course, why didn't I think of it? He would of course know what this is. I mean, he does practically know everything there is to know about the supernatural," I started to talk to myself until Scott interrupted me.

"No, I mean..." he began to say, but I didn't want to listen.

"Scott, I swear to God, if you say Derek I will beat you so hard that not even your werewolf healing could heal them," I really didn't want to see Derek, knowing he would kill me because I called him and not Scott by mistake. 

"Listen, I know that you and Derek don't exactly have the best friendship in the whole world...!" Scott began to reason with me, until I interrupted him again.

"Friendship?! What friendship? The day me and Derek Hale become friends, is the day the world is going under. Not even then will we become friends. And even if we do, it'll have to be a fucking miracle. Trust me when I say this, it has to be a big fucking miracle!" I shouted. 

"Ok, fine. We won't see him tonight, alright? But tomorrow before school starts, we will see him and you will be there even if I have to drag your ass out of the house to this meeting. You don't have to talk to Derek, he's just going to see the this bruise or whatever it is and then you can go. I won't even make you say 'hi' to him. Ok?" Scott said.

"Fine," I sighed. "But if he says something that'll tick me of the wrong way and I'll kick his alpha ass, it's all on you."

"How are you going to beat him to a pulp?" Lydia asked. "You're human and he's a werewolf. An alpha werewolf."

"Allison has thought me a few things" I grinned. Scott gave Allison the 'What The Fuck' look. 

"You taught my baby sister how to fight werewolves?" he asked her with wide eyes. Before Allison could answer I beat her to it.