Chapter 12: Frayed Part 2

An hour before the fight!

Aiden's POV:

'She's your mate'

Ever since Ennis told me that Dana is my mate I've not been able to think about anything else. How she's gonna react when I tell her, I don't know. But I do know one thing. And that is to keep this away from Decaulion. 

"Aiden, are you okay?" Ethan asked me.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Come on, we got to go" I said.

Yesterday Decaulion called and told us to meet him in an abanded store. Apparently he thinks that there's going to be a fight between the packs.

"Do you think they are going to be there?" I asked.

"Probably, I mean they are a part of the pack" Ethan answered.

"Dammit" I cursed.

"Look man, I know that you don't want to fight them, but if the whole pack is there wolfed out, then that means that they want to fight and not talk. Which also means that you have to fight them if you don't want Duke to suspect anything" Ethan said.

"I know"

When we arrived, Kali was already standing outside waiting for us.

"You know the plan, right" She asked and we nodded."Let's go"

'I'm sorry, Rina'

Meanwhile

Alexandria's POV:

"Scott is going to a meeting with the team and I'm going to be working so tomorrow the house is yours" Mom said while cooking dinner.

"I'm actually working tomorrow" I said.

"Really? Where?" 

"Dr. Deaton asked me if I could take over Scott's shift and I said yes" 

"I'm so proud of you, sweetie"

"No, mom. I'm not forgiving him. Not yet" I said and shook my head. She sighed.

"I know it's hard. But you have to do it eventually"

"Or not" I mumbled. 

"Go upstairs and do your homework. I'll call you down when dinners ready" 

"Ok" I said and walked upstairs. Just when I passed by Scott's room I crashed into something. Or rather someone. And this someone just happened to be Isaac. Ever since Derek kicked him out, he's been living with us. I haven't talked to him and I'm not going to. 

"Sorry" Isaac said, but I didn't look at him. I just nodded and walked past him. 

"Are you serious? How many times do I have to say I'm sorry before you forgive me?" Isaac asked making me stop in my tracks.

"Listen to me and listen to me closely, Lahey. I'm sick of you walking around saying I'm sorry like it's going to make the scars disapear. You tried to kill my best friend. You almost killed me. So don't think that I'm going to forgive you that soon" I said and went to my room. 

I was sitting on my bed doing homework when my phone rang. I picked up ans saw that it was Stiles. I haven't talked to him ever since I found out about the alpha pack being in town. Deciding that he suffered enough by now, I answered.

"Hi Stiles"

"Hey, how are you?" 

"I have three new scars, my best friend was nearly killed, I've been in the hospital and the person who is responisble for all this is living under the same roof as me. How do you think I'm feeling?"