Chapter 20

Chapter 20

(Lele)

I just laid there in bed as Patricia was giving me the best foot massage I ever had. A week has went by now and I officially moved in with her into her new home. She says she wants to marry me but clearly she doesn't because I still don't have a ring on my finger. But I'm not making a big deal about it because I was really enjoying our time right now. As she was massaging me she started kissing my leg and before I knew it her face was buried in between my legs. I had came and drifted off to a deep sleep after that. When I woke up I realized she was sleeping. It was early in the morning and I got out of bed slowly not waking her up. I went downstairs only to find a pizza box and note on top. She ordered my favorite pizza for me which made me happy. After I finished I took a shower then laid back down. She pulled me into her arms and held me tight while she was still sleeping. I felt loved at this point and I just relaxed in her arms and eventually dozed off. I woke up a few hours later and I seen the sun had rise. I looked over at Patricia who was already staring at me.

Patricia: Good morning beautiful

Lele: Good morning baby

She smiled at me and kissed my forehead. I pulled her face into mine and pulled her on top of me. Me being pregnant always has me horny and I know Patricia is loving this. We have sex more than once just about everyday. She started feeling on me and went to go take off my shirt. As she was about to do that someone cleared their throat and we both jumped. But it was just Miracle and Juicy standing there smirking.

Juicy: Good morning you guys

Miracle: Did we interrupt something

Lele: What do you want

Miracle: I just came by to drop off Faith

Patricia: Anything else

Juicy: Nope

Lele: Then leave see you later

They shut the door behind them and I could hear them laughing in the hallway. I forgot Miracle was dropping off Faith this morning. She stays with both of us so that way we could have equal amount of time to spend with her. Anyways Patricia grabbed my face and pulled me on top of her. I felt her put the strap inside me and she grabbed on to my ass tight. She smacked it which made me ride her faster. My moans filled the entire room as she sat us up and was kissing all over my neck. She removed my shirt and I was completely naked now. She started sucking on my breast and I couldn't help but come. I started thinking a great way to kick off my morning is to have morning sex. It didn't stop there; she followed me into the shower where we had more sex and we did it all morning.
As the day went by everything was great. After I walk downstairs this morning Juicy and Miracle were still there. We ended up having a family day and we went out with them and the kids. We had a great time and I followed Miracle into all the baby stores. She's healthy and so far her and the baby are good. I'm still not keeping mine even though she still kept trying to convince why I should. After we got back from the mall I sat on the front porch with everyone while Jace road his new bike around. He was right next to curb as he smiled and waved at me. I smiled and waved back. I then heard a car horn. This guy was speeding out of control. Jace has froze and I got up as fast I could. But I got there too late as seen my son lying there on the ground.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone.