Chapter 5

Chapter 5

(Miracle)

I sat in the hospital and Jayda was supposed to be picking me up but she's over a hour late. I already know she's not coming and I couldn't leave without someone being here to get me. I know Lele getting ready for work so I can't bother her. I decided to call one of her friends. Juicy answered the phone and I felt bad about waking her up so early in the morning.

On the phone with Juicy..........

Juicy: Good morning

Miracle: I'm sorry to bother you were you sleeping

Juicy: Yeah but it's fine what's up

Miracle: I need someone to get me from the hospital, Jayda not coming and you know Lele getting ready for work

Juicy: Okay I'll be there in about a hour

After that she hung up the phone and I just waited. She's really nice to me and that makes me happy. I consider her a friend of mine. When she got here I signed my discharge papers and I was out the door. We sat in her car for a while before pulling off. I didn't mean to wake her up but she told me it's fine and to stop stressing over it. She was gonna take me home but I realized I didn't wanna see Jayda right now. She treats me like shit and I'm just not ready to go home to that yet. I went with Juicy back to her house and she cater to my every need. I still was weak and wasn't feeling good. We spent most of the day together and she took me home around five. We shared a long hug then I got out of the car and made my way inside the house. When I walked in Jayda sent Faith to her room. Once she was out of sight she grabbed me by my throat and back me into a wall.

Jayda: Where were you

Miracle: Out with one of Lele friends

Jayda: You better not be cheating

Miracle: I'm not she came and got me from the hospital because you didn't.............Jayda your hurting me

Jayda: Are you lying to me

Miracle: No..............I'M SICK OF THIS SHIT.................I've been sick the past few months I've been trying to make us work and you don't seem to care. All I wanted was to come home from the hospital and just relax with you and you leave me there and then accuse me of cheating. After everything we been through you honestly think I would cheat on you. I love you Jayda and only you but you don't seem to feel the same

The tears started to build up her eyes and she brought me into a hug. She apologized for the way she been acting and promise to treat me better. I know all that was bullshit but I'm weak when it comes to her. She pressed her lips against mines and I wasn't up for having sex right now but she was. I just want her to be happy so I was gonna give her what she wants. She picked me up and carried me upstairs to the bedroom. Before I knew it her face was in between my legs. This was our first time having sex in months and it wasn't the same. I can tell her mind was far away and she rather be doing something else or someone else. I faked my moans the entire time and all I know is if I find out she really is cheating on me she's going to pay.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone.