Chapter 14

Chapter 14

(Miracle)

As time goes by Juicy and I have been dating for a month. She makes me happy and we get along great. She always showering me with compliments and buying me really expensive gifts and taking me on exciting trips. We have really great sex and this is the happiest I ever been. But I made my way inside her house early in the morning because I was recovering from a hangover from yesterday. We literally had so much the other night smoking and drinking. Also Jayda still lives next door and I just happened to look out the window into her bedroom and I couldn't believe what I saw. Suddenly someone came downstairs and turned on the lights I thought it was Juicy but it was just Natalie and Megan.

Megan: It's not even six in the morning yet what are you doing here

Natalie: Couldn't resist Juicy huh

Miracle: Her mom had the right idea when she named her

Natalie: What do you want

Miracle: I think we got married the other night *She said showing them the ring on her finger*

Megan: Babe you see this, look how beautiful this ring is how drunk did you guys get

Natalie: Apparently too drunk I can't believe you guys got married, do you remember

Miracle: Not really I remember leaving with her to Vegas and we can back a few hours later and everything else is a blur but I also have something interesting to tell you guys

Megan: What else

Miracle: Jayda is sleeping with Quan I seen it with my own two eyes right before I came here

Natalie: Does Lele know

Miracle: No we all know every time we try and tell her something bad about Quan she doesn't wanna hear it and walks away

Natalie: Well let's set up a intervention because I don't want nothing bad happening to her

********************

(Lele)

What I was doing this morning puking my life away. I've been so sick lately and my back and stomach was killing me. More importantly these birth control pills are making me fat. Anyways the past month has been going great. Quan and I secretly got married the other day and I was planning on telling everyone tonight at dinner. Every once a week I have a big dinner at mine or my parents house just to talk about things and our lives. Everything in my life was going great right now. I'm still secretly dating Patricia and she makes so damn happy. Sometimes a little bit happier than Quan. But anyways after throwing up for a while I finally got myself together. Quan is away for the weekend visiting his parents. He also had recently moved in and some of his stuff still wasn't put away. I decided I'll put some of his things away for him. As I was doing that I dropped a folder on the ground with all his important documents. As I was picking them up something had grasp my attention. It was a picture of him and Miya. I started looking through more stuff and I couldn't believe what I was finding out. The tears started pouring out my eyes. He lied to me and I fell for it. His name not even Quan; it's Murray and Miya his cousin. I found out he has bipolar disorder, and so many other mental illnesses run in his family. That explains everything. But I still love him and considering he never laid hands on me and he treats me right he's trying to change. I stopped crying and put everything away. I did my morning routine and went downstairs to see everyone standing in my living room.

Faith: Quan bad

Lele: What makes you say that sweetie

Amara: I told her he is

Lele: Why talk bad about your father

Patricia: There's some things you don't know about him that you should know

Lele: Everyone PLEASE SHUT UP WITH SHIT he is a good man and he does a lot for me I'm happy and I'm tired of everyone trying to convince me otherwise

I was about to continue yelling at them but the urge to puke again took over. I couldn't even go anywhere. It just came out of me and some got on Megan. She walked upstairs grossed out and I started grabbing on my chest. I missed you few days with the medication I take for my heart. I thought I was better. Before I could collapse on the floor I fell into the arms of someone.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone.