Chapter 1

Chapter 1

(Two Years Later)

(Lele)

Miracle: Are you listening to a word I'm saying

Lele: No not really

Miracle: Come on be serious do you think I should be getting married

Lele: Marriage is a commitment are you one hundred percent sure Jayda is the one

Miracle: I don't know that's why I'm asking you

Lele: Well only you can you can answer that question. Follow your heart and mind...........that's the dress by the way

I was out with Miracle dress shopping for her wedding. She looked really beautiful in the dress she was wearing right now. I convinced her to buy it at least two sizes up. Miracle currently two months pregnant and the wedding is still months away. After getting the dress I drove her home then I left again. I'm honestly so tired of being around all my friends and family and seeing they have someone and I'm still single. I've been single ever since Miya and Royal. They really broke my heart into a million pieces. Since I could remember all I had was bad relationships. Then when I thought Royal was the one she tells me I'm too much drama and skips town. An Miya dead but she had to go. She was trying to kill me. Since everything that has happened I cried just about everyday. Its so hard being a single mom. Jace isn't making my life any easier. He witnessed so much violence that he became violent. He got expelled from school from stabbing this girl hand with a plastic scissor. Then he bit her and pushed her down during recess. I put him in another school and I'm just hoping he doesn't turn out to be some violent asshole. But my life sucks right now. I find myself always thinking about my ex husband and the women I put behind bars because of what I did. She doesn't know it was me and I can't quite remember what she looks like. All I know is I can't forgive myself for what I did and ruining some lady life. I pulled up in front of the bar and I got out my car. I'm not much of a drinker but I've been drowning my pain in alcohol lately. Tonight I did the unexpected and got more drunk than what I usually did. I grabbed my purse and stumbled out of my seat. My vision was blurry and I was seeing double. This wouldn't be my first time driving home drunk. I almost crashed last night and apart of me kind of didn't care if I did. As I was making my way to the door I almost fell. Before I could hit the ground someone caught me. I could tell it was a man and I couldn't get a good look at me. I tried speaking but all I could do was slur my words. I felt him carrying me out the door and before I knew it everything around me went dark.

When I woke up I had a pounding headache. I seen it was morning and then I realized I wasn't even home. Jayda gonna have a fit because she was watching Jace for me. I looked around the room and this home was really nice. I realized I was in the same clothes I had on yesterday. I looked around some more and I just seen a handsome man reading the newspaper at the kitchen table. I looked at him for a while and he finally made eye contact with me.

Lele: Who are you and what did you do to me?

Quan: I did nothing

Lele: So you expect me to believe I just laid here all night and you didn't feel up on me once

Quan: I see someone has trust issues

Lele: Answer my question

Quan: Look you were at the bar last night and you could barely walk straight I wasn't gonna have a pretty woman drive home or even go out there and let someone take advantage. I didn't do anything. Since I never got your name and I know nothing I brought you here and let you sleep it off

Lele: You expect me to believe that

Quan: Damn who the fuck hurt you so bad that you can't trust anyone

Lele: Just take me to my car

All he did was nod his head. He gave me my shoes and purse and before I knew it we were out the door. He drove me back to the bar and I got out as quickly as I could. I made my way to my car and I quickly speeded off. I was taking myself to the hospital. No man is just going to be that nice. I was in the hospital for at least two hours and there was no sign of rape or anything. I then took myself to Jayda house and knocked on the door. I know she's mad at me. We actually gotten into a couple of fights before and apart of me can't stand her. It's love hate relationship with us. She swung open the door and had her fist balled up.

Lele: I have headache I'm not in the mood to fight

Jayda: So you get wasted and don't bother to call. I have no problem watching your son but a call last night would have been nice

Lele: I know I'm sorry but I'll take him now

Jayda: No your breath is kicking you smell like alcohol and I know your head hurts go home and get him later

I nodded my head at her and walk next door to my house. When I woke up I was feeling better. I showered and everything and went back for Jace. From there I took him grocery shopping and we spent the day together. By the end of the night he said he missed Jayda and wanna spend the night there again. Once he was there I decided to go back to the bar. Today I won't get as drunk as yesterday. As I took my first shot the same guy from this morning sat down next to me.

Lele: Stalking me now

Quan: No I own this place and its just that everyday I see you come in here and drown yourself in alcohol and leave and I even seen you cry a few times. I'm just tired of seeing you sad............he must've he really hurt you

Lele: You have no idea

Quan: I'm Quan by the way

Lele: I'm Lele nice to meet you

Quan: Well if you don't mind I like to take out tonight get to know you better

Lele: Okay

I found myself blushing and I haven't been on a date in years. We agreed on red lobster. I told Jayda my plans and she was cool. We took my car and I enjoyed myself at red lobster. He's a business man and security guard at the bank. He's tall, thirty two, and we have a lot common. I found out he had a failed marriage just like I did. We didn't discuss details and why. I told him one of marriage was a girl and he laughed. He finds girl on girl action hot. We joked around and I was sad we both had to work tomorrow and that it was Monday. I drove him back to his car then made my way home with a smile on my face.

Author Message

Well there goes the first chapter everyone. Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed the first chapter and will continue reading the story. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone.