Chapter 10

Chapter 10

(Miracle)

Who the hell was Lele to break up my relationship. First she tells me stay away from Juicy then she ends things with Jayda. She is my women and I don't have proof she's cheating so she isn't. My Jayda wouldn't do this to me after everything we been through. I went back home and her car was still in the driveway. I ran upstairs to my bedroom and I opened the door. I felt my heart drop into my stomach. Lele was right. I gave Jayda my all and she cheats on me. Worst of all this women is Quan ex wife. I already knew what I had to do. I pulled out my gun and shot the wall they both jumped and quickly stop having sex. I pointed the gun at Jayda and I didn't hesitate to pull the trigger. I wasn't sure where I hit her I just know she rolled off the bed. The women thought I was probably gonna shoot her next but instead I put the gun to my head. Just as I was about to shoot someone stopped me. I realized it was Natalie. She took the gun from me and she gave me a hug as I cried. She was about to call Lele but I didn't wanna ruin her night. I told her call her in the morning. I went by Jayda side and I realized she was still alive. I shot her in the shoulder. I told her keep the house and I was leaving and that I never wanna see her again. I took off my ring and threw it at her and spit on her. From there I packed up all of me and Faith things and I made my way to Lele house.

**************************

(Lele)

I walked in my house the next morning and I was so happy. Jace was still at my parents house and I was just in a really good mood. Marcus hasn't called me since the other day and I'm glad. Everything was going great in my life right now. That kiss last night was amazing. That was our first kiss together. As I made my way upstairs that's when I felt a tap on my back. I screamed to the top of my lungs then I accidentally slapped the person. I held on to my chest and I realized it was Miracle. I was actually having a minor heart attack right now. Heart attacks run on my mom side of family. I used to get them a lot when I was younger but they slowed down. I only get them now cause of stress or if you scare me which is what Miracle just did. I just leaned against the wall and held my chest. This is something Miracle doesn't know about me and I don't wanna tell her because I don't wanna worry her.

Miracle: Are you okay

Lele: I'm fine

Miracle: Are you sure

Lele: yeah don't worry about me

Miracle: Sorry for scaring you............are you sure your okay

Lele: Yeah when did you get here

Miracle: Last night................I'm sorry and you were right about everything I should have listened to you. I had shot her and I was gonna kill myself but Natalie stopped me and she comfort me until I fell asleep last night so I'm staying with you for a while

I just looked at her and gave her a thumbs up. Miracle was just staring at me and she knew something was wrong. I don't understand why this feeling hasn't gone away yet. I tried leaning off the wall and walking. Before I knew it I had collapsed on the floor.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone.