Chapter 4

Chapter 4

(Lele)

I was at work right now wishing I was home. One thing I hate is rude ass people. That's the kind I just got finished dealing with. Sometimes I really can't stand my job. But overall I was happy today because I sold four house in just a few hours. It was going on twelve in the afternoon and I was about to call Miracle and see what she's up too. I got distracted by my three best friends sneaking up behind me, Megan, Natalie, and Juicy. We were all ostracized in high school. People took my sweetness for a weakness or was mad because they're boyfriends like me more. Or they supposedly did and I'm the one that end up looking foolish. My friends are all gay; Natalie and Juicy are sisters and Megan been with Natalie since freshman year. They got married in our junior year and they seem happy. Juicy on the other hand is single. Something we both have in common is we give our all in relationships and get played for a fool. Now she has crush on Miracle and I don't mind. Anyways we all agreed to grab some lunch. Just as I was making my way out the door my phone rang. After I got off the phone I was on my way to the hospital. I found Miracle room and I gave her big hug then pulled up a seat next to her.

Lele: What happened

Miracle: I lost the baby

Lele: I'm so sorry I wish there was something I could do.............where's Jayda and the kids

Miracle: She left a while ago with them after she cursed me out and said I can't do anything right but I know she's sad and just needed someone took take her anger out on

Lele: That's called displacement and sad or not your in the hospital and she should be here for you

Miracle: Please I don't wanna talk about her right now

Lele: Fine...........what caused the miscarriage

Miracle: Stress and I wasn't resting well enough

Lele: Whatever you need I'm here

I got in the bed next to her and held her as she cried. I hate seeing her side which has been a lot lately. Me and my friends sat in the hospital for hours and somehow Juicy made her laugh and put a smile on her face. The only reason why that's her name is because she's adopted. Her birth mom died giving birth to her and her birth father died of Aids when she was a little girl. But yeah she was named in prison and her mom died because it was unsanitary and she bleed out. Anyways she's that kind of friend that will make you laugh when your down. An she always has your back. Since I don't like violence she always be there to fight my battles. The reason why she wasn't around when I was dating Miya is because my friends were all traveling the world. Natalie parents are rich so her and Juicy will never have to work a day in their lives. An Natalie treats Megan to all the finer things in life. She gets whatever she wants from her. Anyways around five in the afternoon she said she wanted to be alone. I understood and we all made our exit from the hospital.

Juicy: Where to now you guys

Megan: I'm hungry

Natalie: I got something for you to eat

Lele: Well since you guys are being nasty I'm going to my parents house wanna come Juicy

Juicy: No I'll just go home and masturbate while thinking about your sister lmao

I rolled my eyes at them and made my way to my car. Me and my parents just started talking again and I felt great. I was ready to tell them about the guy I met. But I haven't spoken to Quan much since the situation at school. I'm just not ready to open up yet about my past. When I got to my parents house my mom had a hickey on her neck and she was wearing a robe. I was about to leave but she insisted I come in. We sat down at the kitchen table and she gave me coffee.

Lele: That hickey making me uncomfortable are you sure I shouldn't come back

Mom: I'm sure I put your dad to sleep

Lele: I don't wanna know that

Mom: Lol...........anyways how was your day what brings you by

Lele: Miracle in the hospital

Mom: What happened is she okay

Lele: Yeah she had a miscarriage but she will be fine

Mom: Okay...........what's on your mind

Lele: I met this guy

Mom: And

Lele: He's a good guy so far but

Mom: I can see where this is going............Miya dead your ex husband in a mental institution and those guys are history give this man a chance

Lele: I just don't wanna get abused again or my heart broken I'm tired of putting myself through that. I'm tired of giving my all and getting shit on

Mom: Then stop letting people treat you that way. People only do what you allow them to but I think you should give him a chance your not getting any younger

I gave my mom a hug. She always knows what to say even though I don't listen to her sometimes. But I will call Quan later tonight. We talked a little while longer until my dad walked in the kitchen naked. That was my cue to leave and I made my exit. I drove home with a smile on my face and I couldn't wait to see him again.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone.