Chapter 17

Chapter 17

(Continue Lele)

I walked in the house early in the morning and got a hard slap to the face. I started crying and I just sat there on the floor as he towered over me. I thought he would have left me alone but instead he started punching my face again since he can't hit the lower part of my body. After he was done he left the house for work. I started replying the words my mom said in my head. "People only treat you how you allow them too." I didn't wanna fight back because I know what I can do. Just look what I did to my ex husband. I just sat there on the floor for a while and then I went to check on the kids and get them ready for school. I realized they were at the top of the stairs and seen everything.

Jace: Again mommy

Lele: Sweetie second and last time he's doing this because I'm leaving him today

Jace: Okay just don't get rid of the baby I wanna be a big brother

Lele: Okay sweetie

Amara: I wanna go with my mommy daddy mean to me and he touches me sometimes he did it last night to me and Faith while you were gone

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I told them go get all of their things and we are leaving. I couldn't go to my parents house because he knows they live there. I decided I go to Natalie house there's room for all of us and he will never find us there. I decided to really dig in his information now. I couldn't believe what I found. He's a child molester and that's why he changed his name because he has some many warrants for his arrest. Him and Miya were wanted for rape and murders. I couldn't look at this anymore. I took pictures of everything I read and my face. I gathered up everything I need and all the kids. I was gonna sell this house because I didn't wanna be here anymore. As I was leaving I noticed Quan in the living room of Jayda house. What I seen next really shocked me. They started having sex; they are cousins and that's just nasty. I took pictures of that too. There's no way I'm staying in this marriage. After that I drove to Natalie house and banged on her door.

Natalie: Did he do this

Lele: Yeah you and everyone were right

Natalie: You can stay here as long as you want

I walked in the house and seen everyone sitting around eating pizza. They all stopped and looked at me. Miracle came and gave me a hug and I finally broke down in tears. I told them everything about what happened and what he did to the kids. They all say they tried to tell me and the only thing they didn't know was that he's wanted sex offender. I need some of Patricia comfort so I invited her over. By the end of the night I was a little more calm. I've decided I'll have this baby for Jace but I'm not keeping it. He or she will always be around but I'll give it to someone I know that's trying to start a family. By the end of the night I found myself laying on Patricia lap. She just ran her fingers through my hair and started talking.

Patricia: You know I was sleeping with someone else before and Quan had killed him. Only reason why he didn't kill my second lover is because someone else caused brain damage and I went to jail when I didn't do it

Lele: That sucks

Patricia: Yeah it does they won't believe me when I been honest but killer sex offender like Quan runs loose

Lele: I just hate that I got stupid enough to marry him

Patricia: Well since you have proof he doesn't have a choice but to sign those divorce papers and at least time you left sooner rather than later

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone.