Here kitty

Kitty sat on a high limb on one of the trees, swinging one of her legs that hung down. Suddenly megatron came into view. Kitty just raised an eyebrow as he walked by her like he didn't notice her. she got up and followed hoping from tree to tree. he suddenly stopped and turned around, looking straight at her.

"what are you doing?" he demanded irritated.

"uh, following you." she answered coolly.

"why?"

"because i wanted to."

"yeah, but why?"

"because i am told not to."

"do you even know who i am?" he narrowed his optics.

"of course. your megatron."

"how do you know that?" he said, slightly shocked.

"optimus. he told me to stay away from you if i should ever see you."

"and yet you are following me?" he growled slightly.

"yep. can i go with you?"

"and be a decepticon?"

"yes." Kitty put her hands on her hips. "i never really listened much." Megatron looked at this girl and raised an optic ridge. he took a good look at her. she had long auburn hair that went down to her waist she had two cat ears in a deep red and a long tail to go with them. she had pretty almond shaped eyes and a perfect body. she crossed her arms over her chest. "its kinda what kept me alive."

"really, is that so?" he chuckled darkly as he continued to examine her. she was about 17 and stood about 5'11. she was wearing a black spaghetti strap shirt and jean shorts but no shoes.

"yep." she popped the p.

"and you know i can easily kill you right?" he stepped closer to kitty.

"yes. i know."

"fine then, but only as my pet."

"ok. works for me." she put her hands on her hips, jutting them out, and Megatron vented.

"alright then, come on." she jumped onto his shoulder and daringly walked down his arm into his server. Megatron then transformed into a jet. he flew to the ship in silence as kitty slightly fiddled with her tail for something to do. when he touched down he had her get out so he could transform. when he did he set down his server and she climbed on.