Falling For The Nerd Part 19

Not Edited

Comment and Inbox me <3

______________________________

I woke up with Justin's strong arms around my waist. I didn't want this to end, I wanted to stay like this forever and forget about the world... Just me and Justin. I tried to get out of Justin's warm embrace but Justin tugged on me tighter pulling me close to him. I giggled while Justin buried his face on the crook of my neck.

"Morning babe." Justin's voice was husky.

The way he said babe made my heart melt... It was like icecream with a cherry on top. I smiled at him and gave him a peck on his cheek and automatically blushed.

"I like it when you blush babe." Justin said while kissing my jaw line. I moaned in pleasure and my breathing started to speed up.

"Relax babe it's only me." Justin kissed my forehead and hugged me tightly.

"Mmmhmm just you." I glanced at him and bent over to get my backpack.

Justin came right behind me and whispered into my ear. "You are so beautiful Jade.. You don't know what I'm capable of doing to you." Justin smirked.

I blushed slightly and decided to get everything ready to go back to Justin's house. Justin did the same and we were on our way walking to the nearest main road so we will be able to go on a taxi.

"Justin are you sure you know where your going?" I asked while looking at him with one eyebrow raised.

"Uh.. Yeah I will try and remember the way I came to come and find you my lovely princess." Justin smiled at me.

"What if we are stuck here and we don't know where to go?" I asked being worried.

"Everything will be fine silly... You just need to relax." Justin smiled at me and kept on walking North.

While we were walking North everything was going totally fine until there was a snake.

"Ahhhhhhh Oh my gosh! There's a frekin snake! JUSSSTTIIINNN! HELP!" I was literally screaming and crying because the most thing I feared were snakes.

"Jade.. Whatever you do..."

"That shit aint working!" I literally was having a panick attack.

"Don't move Jade.. I'll try and get it with this stick." Justin said.

"Don't you might kill yourself." My breathing was speeding up at this point and I was getting dizzy.

The snake was slithering towards me and the only thing I could think of was to stand still. It was coming closer and closer until it slithered right past me. As soon as it was no where in sight I fainted but luckily Justin caught me in his arms.

Justin was saying calming words so I could keep calm and alert. I opened my eyes and saw Justin staring down at me looking worried.

"Why didn't you tell me you had a fear of snakes?" Justin looked down at me and kissed my cheek very softly.

"I thought you would of laughed at me." I closed my eyes feeling embarrassed.

"Baby girl there's nothing to be embarrassed about... I'm afraid to swim in deep water at the beach because I'm scared of sharks." As soon as Justin said that I laughed and hugged him. He sure knew how to make a girl feel better.

______________________________________________

It's been a while but I've updated <3 Love you all and please comment and inbox me .. No one ever inboxes me and please do :) If you have any comments or want me to read your book let me know and my kik is claudia_bieber123 love you guys so much

-Claudia- XoX