Falling For The Nerd Part 15

I am so shocked because Justin kissed me. The kiss was the most amazing feel I’ve ever felt. He was so soft and gentle and I like that. His beautiful soft plump lips made me want more and the way he held me, no guy has ever done that to me. I felt special.

"Jade.” I heard a soft whisper.

“Mmmm.” I was too sleepy.

“Jade it’s Justin.”

“Oh.. uh.. Justin.” I blushed knowing that I was kind of uncomfortable because I was in my undergarments.

Justin realized and started to blush into a dark shade of scarlet and quickly got up to head away and accidently tripped. I started giggling slightly so he couldn’t notice but he ended up looking and blushing into a deeper red.

“I’m so sorry. I will let you c..change.” Justin replied while stuttering and looking away.

“It’s fine.” I blushed lightly and quickly got up so I could change.

I quickly got changed into some shorts and a t-shirt and hurried down stairs. I wasn’t expecting for Justin to have a visitor, there was this girl who was literally on top of Justin.

“I want you so much Justin you don’t understand.”

She kissed him and Justin kissed back! A tear drop came out of my eye and I started to cry. I didn’t want to hear any more of the conversation so I hurried away and quickly went outside and walked to Starbucks grabbing my iPhone with me. I felt like I was not wanted, that I was not good enough for anyone. I’m just a mistake.

I quickly bought myself a coffee and sat down to gather all my thoughts on Justin. Should I move back home? I can’t stand getting hurt anymore I feel like a burden to him. Why did I even agree with him in the first place?

All of a sudden my phone buzzed. It was Justin. I decided i should ignore him and let him suffer for what he's done to me to make me feel this way.

"Pick up your phone Jade!" Justin texted me.

I'm still going to ignore him i don't think i can forgive him. I love him too much that it hurts.

I decided to go for a walk around the lake because it was a lovely day ,the sun was shining and i just wanted to feel the breeze.

Just looking at every girl with their boyfriend holding hands and hugging got me upset and i felt like crying. I'm not even special and no one will ever want me.

I decided to sit down on the bench and just stay their for a while to calm down. The birds chirping and singing got me to sleep. It was relaxing me and so i decided to take a ten minute nap.

*The next day*

I woke up in a small single bed in a small prison room. What the heck? Where am i? I started banging on the walls and i was trying to get out. Oh NO! Where is my phone? I was so shocked but then it all came back to me.. this was Dean's guest room. I'm so screwed.

_____________________________________

I know it's short haha but i am so busy with exams and everything i will update as soon as i can and hopefully you will all like it .. i might ad some adventure in it maybe or more drama.

Love you all my lovely fans -Claudia- xox <3