Falling for The Nerd Part 16

All i can say is Great! i'm kidnapped... Can anything else get worse? Why did Dean even have the desire to kidnap me? If he wants me as his slave he can go screw himself because it ain't happening.

I was sitting on the bed thinking of Justin. I guess he doesn't care about me anymore and he just doesn't want to stay cival. I started kicking the wall to let all my anger out and i managed to sprain my whole leg. I cried out in pain and let all the tears drain down my fagile face.

Suddenly i heard footsteps getting closer to the room. The door opened with a loud thump and all i saw was Dean staring at me with dark black eyes.

"Sit down!" Dean yelled.

"You can't make me." I screamed back.

"Sit down now or i will kill you with this gun." Dean pointed the gun towards me and i got shocked and immedietly sat down with no comeback.

"Good girl.. now you will do what i tell you to! Understand?"

I nodded and tried to calm myself down. He had a bloody gun in his hand and he could have killed me this instant.

"Your going to cook dinner for me tonight, you are to not escape and you will do as i say otherwise you will be dead!"

I'm going to try and escape no matter what he saids, he can't tell me what to do and you know what i don't really care if he kills me... It's not like this world needs me anyway.

"Make me spaghetti i will be in the living room and it better be done in 30 minutes or i'll punnish you darling.. And you don't want that. Oh and by the way i threw your phone away."

I started making my way towards the kitched and grabbed all the ingredients to make the pasta. I started crying out of no where and Dean just slaps me across the face.

"Stop being a wuss and cook you slut!"

I started to cook and quickly made the meat sauce first along with boiling hte pasta. It all took about 20 minutes to make and i served it and put it on the table. 

"Dinner is served Dean." 

"This better taste good or i will make you clean the floors." 

Dean tasted the pasta and straight away spat it out. He looked at me with those scary eyes and came over to me. My heart beating quickly at this minute. 

"Clean the floors now!" Dean screamed infront of my face not caring that he spat meat sauce on my face. I flicked it off and started to clean the dirty floors. Mum, Dad i love you very much that's all that matters. 

As soon as i cleaned the floors Dean came to me and told me to go to bed. He threw me into the spare dirty room and pulled my hair back with his long fingers. 

"You can't escape! And if you do your in trouble." Dean had a knife and put it against my throat. There is no way that i can possibly escape this creep,  i will get myself killed instantly. If only anyone knew where i was but infact Dean's house is in the middle of nowhere so i guess not. 

I layed myself down onto the concrete floor with no blanket and cried myself to sleep. That was the only option for me and i clearly took it. 

___________________________________________________

Yay i updated! It's short but you guys wanted it as soon as possible so here it is! Do you like it? Please comment if your liking my plot so far :) Much love to all of my fans your amazing <3 Inbox me and let me know what you think :) 

-Claudia-