Falling for The Nerd Part 8

Jade's point of view

It is going to be a long night tonight. I get dressed into a beautiful red dress that wasn't too sluty but showed all of my curves. I applied some mascara and some black eyeliner. I didn't need foundation because i naturally had flawless skin which i'm very greateful. 

As soon as i was about to go downstairs the doorbell rang. Perfect i thought. I opened the door and Dean was standing there looking at my body. He couldn't stop staring. 

"Uh... Hey Dean."

"Hey Jade so you excited to see my parents?" Dean asked. 

"Most definately." I spoke with an energetic tone. 

"great now come along." Dean gestured his hand towards his car. 

Dean was driving to his house and all of a sudden Dean put his hand on my thigh. I started to blush deeply and start to sweat. Oh no Jade just deep breaths. Dean just smirked at me and gave me a wink. 

We arrived at his house and i just felt nervous. What if his parents don't like me? What if i'm useless and hopeless to them? I got out of the car and managed to calm myself down. 

We went through the front door and all i could feel was Dean breathing on my neck. Oh the temptations i though to myself. 

"W-What are you doing?" I asked while stuttering.

"Looks like my parents aren't home so you could be mine tonight." Dean said while licking my ear. 

"NO.. Your not mine Dean." I say.

"Yes you are." 

Dean suddently grabbed me by the arm and pulled me upstairs with him. I started to panic and shake. He can't take my virginity, I'm only 17 and besides he's a player so he's pretending to like me. Ahhh why did i even need to be his friend in this first place, just because i wanted to be popular! I'm so STUPID!!! 

Dean threw me on the bed and started hovering over me. He touched my bare chest and grabbed my boobs. I started to cry. 

"Please stop." I sobbed.

"Not until i show you what's fun babe."

"Don't call me babe." I protest.

"Your mine and i can do whatever i want with you."

He then grabbed my face and kissed my lips. Yay my first kiss is just ruined by a player, this really sucks. I wanted to slap him but he just pinned me down to the bed and was now taking my dress off. If he did any further i could loose what makes me ME!!!!! NOOOOO.....

"Get off me you horible jerk."

"What did you just call me?" Dean then pulled my hair and i screamed in pain. He kicked me in the stomach and i started to cry in agony. It hurt so much i couldn't explain the pain. Oh god i should of trusted Justin. 

He started to take his pants off.. Shit this can't happen. I thought of something that i might regret but it's better than nothing. I took his bed side lamp and smaked him in the head. I used my time to run and get out of here. I was whimping in pain. 

I totally forgot that i didn't bring my phone. I'm such an idiot i was crying. It was pouring and how was i going to get a ride home? I quickly ran down the street until i bumped into someone. 

"I'm so sorry."

"Jade?" 

"Justin? Oh god your here." I started to cry and let all of my emotions out.