Falling For The Nerd Part 5

I've been getting along with Dean. He seems like such a nice guy although he hangs out with lot's of girls and stuff. I mean he's attractive and all so why not. 

Heading to class was much more akward knowing that Justin is there. We don't talk much and i find it really uncomfrotable because i really want to talk to him and i think he does as well but it just seems as though we both are to shy. So today i was going to forget about the past and move on. 

 I go to my locker and Justin's locker is right next to mine. He walks to his locker and boy does he look handsome. His hair is spiked up, his supra shoes make him all swag and hipster. His shirt  is so cute. His Baggy jeans are so hot. Omg i just can't get over him. He's so attractive and so smart!!!!! 

"Hey Justin." I smiled nicely. 

"Hey Jade. How you doing? Getiing ready for all the tests?" Justin asked while looking at the ground shyly.

"Yeah.. I guess the tests are going to be pretty easy knowing that i don't fail any tests." I said while laughing. 

"Cool, well i got to go catch you later." Justin smiled while heading of to Math while Dean bumped into him.

"Why don't you watch it Douchebag." Dean said.

"Why don't you." Justin replied. 

"Oh... Hey Jade i was wondering if you wanted to come to my house today after school?" Dean asked while Justin was giving Dean a dirty. 

"Umm.. sure i'd love to." I replied. 

Dean smiled at me and i smiled back. When i looked at Justin he just cussed something under his breath and walked off being angry and all. 

******************

"Okay class today we will be doing some revision for math. I know most of you are really great at this topic but most of you need to get the hang of it and study hard." Mrs Haley said. 

"Jade dear please show some examples on the board because your basically the only one who can do them." Mrs Haley asked. 

Writing on the board made me nervous knowing that Dean and Justin was staring at me. I couldn't concentrate and as soon as i was about to think everyone was laughing at me. 

"Jade is blushing." One of the girls shouted out.

Then everyone started to carry on with her and start to yell out "Jade is blushing. I just ignored them and wrote all the equations down on the board. Justin was making me uncomfortable and i just blushed even harder. Everyone just looked at me and laughed harder. I mean seriously does my day have to start like this. 

_________________________

 Walking to Dean's house was going to be exciting. I told him that i will go to his house after school has finnished. 

While i was walking to the gate to find Dean Justin grabbed my arm and pulled me back. 

"What are you doing Justin?" I asked.

"Jade, please don't go with him. He's not who you think he is." Justin said.

"How do you no that Justin, plus i can go out with whoever i like." I said,

"No please you got to trust me." Justin pleaded.

"Sorry but i'm going."

Justin looked hurt but it wasn't my fault. He was controlling me by telling me not to go out with Dean. Justin could be selfish some times. 

"Jade you ready?" Dean asked. "Hurry up and don't go near that creep." He was pointing to Justin. 

"I'm coming." I said. 

_______________

I am in Dean's house but it wasn't as big as Justin's amazing house. Dean's house was average looking but still a great place to call home. 

"So let's not do any work now that your here." Dean winked but i felt disgusted. 

"What do you mean? Why can't we do work?" I asked. 

"Sorry, umm ... yep you can do my work for me." Dean said loudly.

"Oh ok as you say so." 

Dean was acting really weird. Why is he like this? I don't no. He was so nice now all of a sudden it's like he wants something from me. 

"Uh... Dean i need to go home now it's getting late i did your homework for you." I told Dean because it was pretty far away from my house probably 40 minutes.

"Fine.. But promise me next time you will come." 

"No worries." 

As soon as i got home all i could think about was should i trust Justin or Dean?

_____________________________

Tell me what you think. Fan, Comment and Read <3 Love you Beliebers