Falling for the Nerd Part 7

Deans point of view

I'm getting annoyed of this Justin guy. He thinks he's all cool and swag but actually he's a nerd so why does he bother try. He thinks he can have Jade and love her but watch me i'm going to make her mine and i will do things that she might regret. I want to make her life hell. 

Today i'm planning to do it with Jade tonight. I know i'm being desperate but i'm a player so i can do whatever i want. I'm sick and tired of listening to Jade's emotions, actually i'm just sick and tired of  listening to all girl's conversations it's really sickening. 

I didn't want to pick up Jade today because she's going to have to come to my house tonight. I'm planning for her to stay the night with me because it's friday and she better say yes otherwise i will make her. 

I have Double English in the morning. I absolutely hate english it's so boring. All we ever talk about and read about is Romeo and Juliet, like seriously i don't even believe in love it can just screw itself. 

I was walking to English and i saw Justin. I was pretending that i didn't see him so i made him trip. 

"I think you did that on purpose. Please apologise." Justin said angrily.

"I'm never ever going to apologise to you especially because you think your all cool and everything. Your such an idiot." I stated. 

"I think your the one who's an idiot for being dumb. You don't even no your two's timestables. Like can you get any dumber." 

This is when i got totally angry that i lifted Justin and slammed him on the locker. 

"Don't ever say that to me again otherwise you will regret what i do." I said.

"Yeah? What you gonna do?" 

"Shutup douche." 

I walked off to english just being annoyed today. I'm just hoping that i can have a good night with Jade and she better do what i say.

Jades point of view

I was walking to English casually when i saw Justin looking pretty sad and pissed. 

"Hey Justin what's wrong?" I asked.

"N....Nothing." He replied.

"Um... are you sure you don't look happy and your usually a bright and happy studnet." Actually frekin hot. 

"Yeah.. I ... It's nothing." Justin said.

"Wanna sit next to me in english?" I asked.

"I would love to." Justin smiled at me.

I sat next to Justin in english. It was pretty awkward knowing that Justin kept on staring at me for the first 10 minutes of the lesson. As soon as i had my work to do Justin's leg bumped into mine. I felt butterflies in my tummy. The feeling was lingered throughout my whole body it just stayed there. 

As soon as i was enjoying the moment Dean came along. 

"Hey Jade how are you?" 

"Great you?" I asked.

"Good. Listen i wanted to ask you if you wanted to come over tonight my parents wanted to meet you?" Dean asked. I thought it would be rude not to go so i decided to stick with yes,

"Umm.. sure." I replied.

As soon as Dean left Justin tightened his jaw making it flex. Oh my god he's got such a nice jaw line. Okay quit staring Jade, i told myself. 

Justin quickly got himself of the seat and just let me sitting there shocked. Why did he go? I sighed in sorrow. This sure is going to be one long night. 

__________________________________

Did you like it? Comment for me please <3 i hate Dean omg he is arrogant

Comment, Fan and read <3 love you babes