Falling for The Nerd (Justin Bieber Fan fic)

Ok guys it's my first fan fic so tell me what you think. By the way Justin Bieber isn't famous in this fan fic but just imagine him as justin Bieber ❤️ 

------

Jades point of view: 

Today was Monday, the new day of the week. I literally hate Mondays because its a new week of school and I get loads of work especially because I'm in every advanced class for every subject not to mention my electives also.

I decided to get dressed into a purple floral shirt with nice shiny black skinny jeans. I'm not really that big in size nor am I skinny so I'm really glad that I'm good in shape. I have brown eyes and naturally straight brown hair. People say I'm lucky because I have a tan, but what can I say? I'm always practically at the beach.

I made myself breakfast and hurried out the door. I don't want to be late for my first day of school.

I arrived at the school gates when I found my school friend Jessie. She was so pretty she had blue eyes and black hair.

"Hey Jade, guess what I have news." Jessie replied in a ecstatic tone.

"I'm guessing it's good news." I replied.

"There is a new guy apparently his name is Justin and he is so gorgeous and frekin smart, he looks like a nerd but doesn't at the same time."

"Ok Jessie, You no I'm never going to get a boyfriend so why bother."

"Omg we're late for class." Replied Jessie.

I waked in English class and sat down on my desk. I felt a pair of eyes staring at me. I turned around curiously and saw a guy' who doesn't look familiar. I then realized that it is probably Justin.

He kept on staring at me throughout the whole lesson. He looked pretty hot. I mean so hot. He had brown eyes that I could literally stare at them all day. His brown hair was spiked up it suited him so much. I could just put my hands through his hair. His lips were so kissable that I could kiss him all day. What am I thinking Jade? I'm not like this.

*Ring,Ring*

The bell rung so I headed out to recess. I decided to sit under a tree and listen to music because Jessie was to busy making out with her boyfriend.

I decided to sit under a tree because i couldn't really hang out with anyone. i sat down underneath the tree and listened to some music. Then all of a sudden i saw a guy with black jeans, and a t-shirt saying NERD! omg i suppose it was Justin and wow that top really suited him. 

"Hey... I'm Justin. Justin Bieber." 

"I... Uh.. my name is Jade." I smiled while shaking his hand."

"Why is such a pretty girl like you doing here on your own?" Justin asked.

"I just wanted to be alone." I replied,

"Well i need to go... umm maybe talk later?" Justin said while rushing towards the opposite direction.

"Bye." 

That was not fair! I really wanted to spend some time with Justin. he sure looks like a good descent kid and not to mention so dreamy. He is so cute the way he talks. it's as though he's shy and that's what i look for in a guy. 

______________________

Guys i no it's boring but don't worry there will definetely be drama in this otherwise what's a story with no drama? Love you guys please vote or comment i need feedback fast. <3<3<3 If you want me to update please comment :)

AND OMG IT'S JUSTIN BIEBER'S BIRTHDAY TODAY ! :)