Falling For The Nerd Part 13

"Mmmmm this pizza is so good." Justin was happily eating his pepporoni pizza.

"Sure is." I laughed along with him. 

"So..... are you happy about staying at my place? You look kind of nervous about it. You don't need to come it was just an offer." Justin was trying to comprehend what he was saying.

"Yeah it's not like i enjoy any of my holidays so it will be nice to get to know eachother more." I smiled at him. 

"What do you mean you don't enjoy any of your holidays?" Justin asked concerned. 

I just looked at him in those sparkling brown eyes, they were so hypnotising. Before i could register what was happening Justin was waving his hand infront of my eyes. 

"Oh uh.. can we not talk about that?" I asked Justin politely.

"Sorry.. i shouldn't of asked." Justin looked apoligetic.

"It's honestly ok, don't blame yourself."

"I'm sorry." Justin bit his lower lip while looking at me intently.

"I'm just going to wash the dishes and pack... Want to help?" I smiled.

"No problemo." 

After cleaning the dishes and paking my things i decided to make Justin and i a chocolate milkshake before we head of to his house. 

"Um.. it's only 6 pm and i was wondering if you wanted to go for a walk along the beach.?" Justin was asking shyly. 

"I'd love that." I replied happily.

Justin and I were walking along the beach. It was getting quite cold so i was rubbing my arms to get some warmth. Justin looked at me and quickly took of his jumper and placed it on me. 

"Hmm.. let's play a game." Justin was smirking at me.

"Like what?" I asked confused. Why would we play a game now?

"Let's play 20 questions." Justin smiled.

"Sure.. you first." 

"Have you ever had a boyfriend?" Justin asked. 

As soon as Justin asked that i suddently stopped. I've never had a boy friend and i was too afraid to tell him. What should i do?

"Oh um.. ask another question." I stared at the beach.

"Do i make you nervous?" Justin whispered in my ear. 

"No." I tried to stay confident.

Justin placed his lips on my neck and started sucking lightly. I could feel the sparks, they felt amazing! My knees were getting numb and i suddently was dropping down until Justin caught me. 

"I think i do make you nervous chika." Justin smirked. He's going to pay for that. 

"You still didn't answer my question." Justin pouted. 

"I've never had a boyfriend before." I stuttered. 

"Your lying... your to beautiful." Justin gazed into my eyes deeply.

I was blushing deeply into a shade of dark red. 

"I like it when you blush." Justin said, making me blush even more. 

"My turn to ask you... what do you like doing to take things out of your mind?" I asked.

"Just to go for a walk, run, jog, go to the beach, park.. All that stuff to take things off my mind and it actually is relaxing." Justin smiled.

We played the game and knew a lot about eachother. Like i never knew Justin could sing and play the guitar, piano, drums, trumpet. He's too amazing. 

We finnished our walk and decided to go to Justins house straight away.

Justin's Point Of View

We were at my house and i was looking forward to spending my holidays with Jade. I told my mother everything and she agreed with me that it well help me build up my friendship with her. I kind of want to be her boyfriend but i don't want to pressure her into anything yet. I want her to enjoy every second when she is with me, she is just a beautiful, well spoken and funny girl that makes me so happy. 

"Were finally here, let me take your things upstairs in your room." 

"I have my own room? Can i see?" Jade asked happily.

"Sure come with me." 

I was climbing up the stairs with Jade behind me. I wish my mother could allow me to let me stay with her in the same room but i guess its to early for that. 

"here were are." 

"Wow, this is really big." Jade was surprised. 

"You can get changed into your pjs now." 

"Ok." Jade smiled. 

I walked out the door and i forgot to tell her where the bathroom is. I quickly opened the door and saw Jade in her bra. I bit my bottom lip. Jade was so surprised. 

"Justin omg get out." She was covering herself.

"I.. um im sorry." I quickly shut the door. "I'll be downstairs." I shouted while going downstairs to get myself a glass of water. 

After about five minutes Jade came downstairs. I could tell she was nervous and shy. 

"Sorry about before." I looked into her increible hazel eyes. Her ppink cheeks heating up slightly. 

"It's ok." Jade was biting her lip. That totally has an effect on me. 

"Did you want anything to drink?" I asked. 

"I'm fine.. I'm kind of sleepy." She was yawning and i thought it was cute.

"Sure you can go to bed and if you need anything you know where my room is." I smiled and lightly kissed her temple. 

"Night." Jade smiled. 

________________________________________________

Hey guys it's been so long i'm sorry i haven't updated.. I didn't really get comments and i needed them but please inbox me and comment below if you like this chapter and want me to update. I would love you to vote and comment and please inbox me. Love you guys 

-Claudia- Xox