Working for 1D

A/N- GUYS OMG I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW OK IF YOU WERE READING MY STORY THE MASHUP, WELL I ACCIDENTLY DELETED IT AND I AM SO TICKED I REALLY WANTED TO MAKE IT A GOOD STORY! SO I AM SO SO SO SO SO SORRY.

                                                                      HALEY'S P.O.V

Wake up Haley, I hered Regan yell. NO, I yelled into the couch. WE HAVE TO GO TO WORK, Regan yelled. She ripped the blankets off my body. OMG, SO FREAKING COLD, I yelled. I decided to get up before Regan decided she was going to throw water on me. I went up the stairs and went to my room. Me and Regan live together because we thought it would be easier to pay for a apartment instead of a single house. I went into my room and got a black skirt that was knee high and a black V-neck button up shirt. That is what Simon told us to where to work. I went down stairs to get my hair straitened and my make-up done. I dont know why Regan likes to do my hair. I got down stairs and went to the bathroom. I saw Regan doing her hair. So I just decided to go sit on the couch. I saw Regan come out of the bathroom with her hair curled holding the curling iron. Come here she demanded. I got up off the couch and went over to the bathroom I sat down on the little chair Regan has in there. After about 5 minutes my hair was straitened. I got up off the chair and ran to my room to go get my make-up. Wait what am I doing? I walked back down stairs and sat on the couch waiting for Regan. 10 minutes later she came out of the bathroom. Jesus Christ,  took you long enough, I said with a smirk. O, shut up, she scolded. 

                                                                     REGAN'S P.O.V

We got into my car and drove to SYCOmusic Haley was asleep in the front seat. Good God I swear that girl sleeps all the time. I drove about a 20 minutes to SYCO. I pulled into our parking space and got out to wake up Haley. I opened the door on Haley's side and shook her. I saw her bright blue orbs apear from behind her eye lids. Are we there yet, she asked. Yep. YAY, she said in a sleepy voice. She got out of the car and closed the door. She streched and started to walk to the door. I walked right behind her and walked in. Haley went to her office and I went to mine. HALEY AND REGAN PLEASE COME TO SIMONS OFFICE. Shit.

HEY GUYS I AM SO SO SO SO SO SORRY I HAVE NOT UPDATED AND DELETED THE MASHUP.