Chapter 13- Bleeding Curse Part 1

Behind a waterfall in a peaceful part of China is a sacred place. A domain protected by a guardian by the name of Fou. Inside this domain of Fou's is the home a True Cross Exorcist division called the Black Division. The Black Division is said to be the home for Saints and Archangels. The Saints are granted with the power of Innocence from the God crystal, which have been passed down for generations from Wartime Saints. The Archangels are a family whom descend from the family of Noah granted with superhuman abilities and powers. They're powers are like the two sides of the same coin, pure opposites of the power of the same god.

"Oi, Komi-kun. When is Aka-aka coming back? I'm boooooooored!" A blue haired girl moaned.

"I don't know, Road-chan but you could play with Tyki-kun." An indigo haired man said working on a large robotic machine.

"But he told me to go away and I'm sooooo boooooooored that I could die! Diiiiiiiiiie!" Road exclaimed dramatically.

"Komi-kun! Play with me so I don't die!" She demanded.

"...Or you could help me build me Komui the Second." He offered. He looked up at her with his dark blues meeting hers.

"You want me to help build a robot that in the end will turn on everyone except you till someone eventually destroys it in a comedic fashion?" Road asked innocently.

"...yes..." He admitted.

"I'm in!" She cheered.

"Whoa! Whoa! How about greeting you're favourite Bookman before destroying the base again with that junk!" Aka said walking in on the pair.

"Aka-aka!" Road exclaimed while 'Komi-kun' grumbled that it only happened once.

"Road, I have something very exciting to tell you." Aka said with a bright smile.

"What? Did you get me candy? There will be hell if there is no candy!" She exclaimed.

"Even better!" He said excitedly.

"What is it?" Road asked. 'What could be better than Candy?'

"Allen Walker is alive. I met a few days ago."

Road froze. It was as if time and her heart had stopped. Her eyes became glassy, tears threatening to fall. Road then turned around and ran screaming for Tyki. She found him playing poker with other off duty exorcists.

"TYKI!" She screams tackling the male Noah.

"Whoa! Road! What are you doing? What's wrong?" He asked the worked up girl.

"A-Allen is a-a-alive."

*

"Ah-Choo!"

"Bless you Allen-kun." Yukio said with a soft smile.

"Thank-you Yukio." Allen sniffed.

"'Finally the fun summer is here.' That's what I'd like to say, but you Esquires will now take part in a three-day long combat training camp. I and professor Kirigakure here will be watching over you." Yukio explained.

"Yoohoo." She said. Just as Aka predicted Shura had become a teacher at the academy replacing Neuhaus. Allen had decided then and there that he would not underestimate her. Rin and Yukio haven't told Allen anything about her and why she was keeping silent and why Rin hasn't been carrying Kurikura. He had to be vigilant even if the Vatican spy is weird. Yukio continued speaking.

"This training camp is also a test to see if you are fit to take part in missions. So put your spirit into it!"

"Yes sir!" The students replied enthusiastically.