Chapter 22 ❤

LoveHate Thing Chapter 22

When I wake up, I feel way different then before. Asher tells me my powers are coming in. Ever since last night, Asher had gained his other two elements. Now he was ready to take over. We were much stronger now that our bond was complete. Before the crowning, Asher is taking me out to lunch. He said he had something important to tell me. Everyone was acting weird so I thought something had happened. I was in my room with Kaia when some throws open the door. I look at who it is then scream. I rush over and hug her.

"Oh My God! Mari! I missed you so much!" I say, hugging her. My parents come in behind her. I rush and hug them too. It soon turns into a crying fest.

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask. They smile.

"We couldn't miss our daughter becoming queen now could we?" My dad says. We talk some more but I realize its almost time for my lunch date with Asher. They said they would see me later at the crowning. Kaia and Mari help me get dressed and soon I'm wearing a comfortable black dress and some black heels. My hair was pinned up and I was looking great. I thank Mari and Kaia and I go to Asher who is waiting at the front door with a Bouchet of roses.

"You look great" Asher tells me kissing my cheek. He hands me the roses.

"Thank you." I say. He leads me outside to the carriage and let's me get in first. He gets in next and we take off.

The restaurant was elegant and classy. It looked expensive. I ordered a fillet minion and he ordered the lobster. As we are waiting for our food, he reaches for my hand across the table.

"I have something important to tell you. " He says.

"Yeah?" He clears his throat.

"I know we haven't been together that long but I love you to death. Your my mate and your gonna be my queen. I can't imagine a life without you. So, with that being said, Dallas, Will you marry me?" He said, getting down on one knee with a diamond ring in his hand. Oh my god! This is really happening. I started crying.

"Yes! Yes! I will!" I say. He stands up and kisses me before placing the ring on my finger. I look at it and hug him. Everyone is clapping and I am just so happy right now! Now all that's left is the crowning later....

I ran back into the palace excited to tell everyone the news. Kaia, Mari, Hazel, Annalise,Sapphire, Ruby, Riley, Ryder, Mr & Mrs. Kaye and My mom, Dad and Brother were all in the ballroom, sitting down. I ran in the ballroom, wiggling my ring finger. The girls jumped up, screaming in joy.

"Oh my gosh, your getting married?!" Mari yelled. I nodded and they kept squealing at the ring. Asher walked in behind me and the guys started slapping him up.

"Come on, Dallas. We gotta get you ready for the crowing" Mrs Kaye said, pulling me out of the ballroom.

A few hours later, it was almost time for the crowning. Everyone from Sion would be there. I had on a long flowing red dress with some red flats and my hair pinned up in a swirl. I was in my room looking at myself when Mrs. Kaye entered with a square box in her hands.

"Dallas, I have something for you." She spoke, softly. She approached me at the mirror and opened up the box. Inside was a necklace with a ruby in the middle, along with diamond earrings. They were beautiful. She unclasped the necklace and put it around my neck. I gazed at my self in the mirror. I was gorgeous.

"Thank you, Mrs. Kaye. Their beautiful." I said.

"Please call me, Karla" Mrs. Kaye then she left the room. I put the earrings in just as Kaia entered the room.

"Time to go" She said, Smiling. She was wearing long silky blue dress with sliver heels with her hair down her shoulders. She offered her hand and I took it. She led me out of her room and to the throne room. Tons of people were in there but it was big enough for everyone. There was a red carpet all the way down the floor to the Throne chairs. There were velvet ropes in either side of the carpet where people stood.

"Now announcing, your future queen and the fiancé of Prince Asher, Princess Dallas Brooke." The guard yelled. Everyone turned towards the door as Kaia and me walked down the carpet. Everyone was staring and whispering at me but I just smiled and kept walking. The king was sitting on the big throne chair with a smaller one next to it where the queen sat and two other chairs where Kaia and Ryder would sit. We finally got down to the edge of the carpet and Kaia took her seat as I stood in front of the King and Queen.

"Now announcing your soon to be king and prince of Sion, Asher Kaye!" The guard spoke. Then I turn and Asher is dressed in a red and black suit with his brown hair slicked back. He walked down the carpet and stood next to me. He smiled at me, taking my hand.

"Welcome people of Sion. Today is the day where we pass on our throne to the next of our kin. Next in line is my son Asher. Asher is 18 years old and old enough to take the throne now along with his Fiancé and Mate, Dallas. The queen will now take over and Crown Dallas. We wish them the best and know they will make the right decisions when ruling our kingdom. Karla?" The king finished. Karla stood up and stood in front of me.

"I will now pass my position as queen on to Dallas Brooke. She leads me to her throne chair and sits me down. She goes behind the chair and places her crown on my head. Then Asher dad does the same thing, placing his crown on Asher's head.

"I now pronounce the new King and Queen of Sion!" The king yells. Everyone begins cheering and I feel so happy.

After the crowning ceremony, My family has to leave. But the king tells them that they could always come and visit and he made it so they wouldn't forget about me. I hugged and kissed them goodbye. We were all crying.

"Sweetheart, we love u so much. We know your gonna be a great queen. We'll visit and call every chance we get" My mom said. The king said he could send for them once every other month. I agreed. We hugged again as the got on the ship and flew away. On the bright side, Mari got to stay. Only because she goes out with the king's nephew or the king's only sister's son, who was a prince of there kingdom a planet away. I loved Mari and I wouldn't have let her go anyway. I guess these past few days, she had opened her heart to him and she turned straight. That he was making her start all over and open her eyes to new things. I bet your wondering if she would have to take over there kingdom. Well, No because his older brother and wife were gonna take over. So Mari wasn't going anywhere anytime soon. Her and her new boyfriend, Kale now resided in the place with the rest of the place so they could see each other more. I was so happy with my life and I could only see my future getting better with the one I love by my side.

❤The End ❤

Welp that's the end! I hope u enjoyed! Thanks for all the votes and comments. I will be making a sequel soon. But stayed tuned for the epilogue!