Chapter 8 ❤

LoveHate Thing Chapter 8

I awoke to the sound of my alarm clock. I sat up straight up in the bed and looked at the time. 7:12a.m. My head was pounding. I tried to remember what happened last night but my brain couldn't find the memories. All is remember is going to the bathroom and bumping into....Asher Kaye. He would know what happened! I looked and saw that my clothes had been changed. I was wearing a sports bra and some sweats. I knew Mari must have done it. I look over but Mari wasn't in her bed. I look over and see her in Kaia's bed. They were naked and asleep. I suddenly got angry and jealous but then I didn't stress it too much. I threw on a t-shirt on and left the room. I crossed the hallway over to Asher's room. I started banging on the door until a shirtless Asher came to the door. My face burned red in embarrassment. He grinned at me and immediately punched him in the chest.

"What did you do to me last night?!"

He laughed, rubbing his chest in pain.

"Good morning Angel. Nice to see you too" He said,grinning.

"What did you do to me last night?" I repeated. He leaned in close to me.

"That's for me to know and you to not find out, sweetheart" He said with another grin then kissed me lightly on the cheek. I gasped and my heart instantly sped up. Asher smiled again before saying:

"Just know you had fun last night" He winks before shutting the door.

I fumed in anger before heading back to my room. I saw that Mari wasn't in Kaia's bed anymore. I look around and heard her in the shower. Classes started at nine so I time to grab some breakfast at McDonald's. I wondered if Mari wanted to go. So I entered the shower area. I stripped off all my clothes and stepped into the shower with Mari. Her eyes were closed because she was washing her hair. The water was hot, just how I liked it. I couldn't take warm showers. The beads of water slipped down Mari's back. She didn't even noticed I had stepped in. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her neck. She jumped.

"Dallas?" She wondered. I smiled.

"Yes love" She relaxed at my touch.

"You had sex with Kaia last night ?" I asked her. She shook her red head.

"I must have drunk and threw up on my clothes and Kaia took them off and I fell on her bed and she came back I was sleep so she just left me. Jealous babe ?" She said with a grin.

"Not at all" I lied. Then started washing her back with the washcloth. Then we eventually started washing each other. After we were finished, we stepped out and dried off. I headed back to the room and pulled on my uniform. It was a blue and white blouse, with the blue and white checkered skirt, knee high socks and my flats. I blowed dried my hair and left it, it's natural curly self. It was 8:30. 30 minutes until class. So me and the girls headed down for some quick breakfast. While walking down we run into...who else ? Asher again. Like this morning's encounter wasn't enough. When he saw me, he grinned and I turned my head. He made me sick.

"Asher. Come here. I need to talk to you." Kaia said, pulling him aside. Then Wesley came up to me.

"Hey Dallas. What's up ?" He asked.

" Nothing really."

"Did u enjoy the party last night?" I looked at him smiling at me.

"Uhh yeah well I could hardly remember last night. Did I do anything crazy last night?" He chuckled.

"Well besides going into the bathroom with Asher Kaye and coming back out asleep, nothing really." I gasped. I did what with Asher?!

"What! What happened?!" I yelled. Wesley looked at me weird and then tried to calm me down.

"Well he said u passed out. I really don't know much. He carried u out and back to your room with Kaia and Mari. You really don't remember to you ?" I shook my head at him. Then tried to remember but all I saw were flashes and half pictures of what happened. I couldn't remember anything. Then Kaia bounced back to us, looking upset. I wondered what was wrong but I dismissed my thought. When Asher walked back over, he didn't even look at me. Then he ushered his friends to come on.

" Welp, guess that means its time to go. See you around Dallas." He waved before leaving with Asher and them. Asher's never done that before. Something is seriously wrong.