Chapter 21 ❤

LoveHate Thing Chapter 21

(Asher's pov)

I knew Mike had Dallas. He wanted to kill her before the solstice so he could have the throne. Any dummy could have seen it. My Dad made me wait so he could get the EP. So by Friday morning, we were in search of Mike...

(Dallas's pov)

They dragged me upstairs to a the empty room. Only this time Wesley and Mike were in there with me. The put me on a chair as Wesley put a gun to my head. Mike stood in front of me.

"With you outta the way, Me and my son can take over the throne." Mike says.

"Who's your son?" I ask.

"Wesley, of course" He said, laughing. Wesley was his son ?!

"Any blind person could have know that. Your not very smart for someone who is heir to the throne" Wesley tssked. He cocked the gun.

"Well, Goodbye your highness" Mike says then the door busts open and cops come in.

"Drop your weapons" Wesley drops the gun and they put Mike and Wesley in handcuffs. Asher comes running in. I start crying as he unties me and he kiss and hug. The king and Queen come In and hug me. I was so happy to leave that horrible place.

"Don't worry baby. Nothing will ever happen to you again." Asher said, hugging me again. I was so happy to be back.

Later, I reunited with everyone back at the palace. Mike and Wesley were going to prison for 15 years for kidnapping and attempted murder. We celebrated over a big fest Alan and The other chefs prepared. Before we ate, I tapped my glass with my fork.

"Okay, Everyone I have an announcement to make. Tomorrow is the solstice and I have to make my decision. And I have decided that I will take over the throne." Everyone jumps ups and hugs me. They are all clapping and smiling at me. It is a hard decision but I know this is where I belong.

After dinner, Me and Asher are in my room.

"I love you and I'm so glad you decided to rule with me." Asher said, smiling.

"I love you too. This is where I wanna be. Here with you." He smiles and kisses me and I kiss back. We lie back in the bed and continued kissing. He starts to lift up my shirt but then looks at me.

"You ready?" He asks me. I nod and he pulls my shirt over my head and throws it to the side. He starts kissing my neck and I moan with pleasure. I take off his shirt as he removes my pants. He kisses down my body and down my legs. He comes back up removing my bra. He kisses my breasts and sucks on them. I moan louder this time.

"Asher, please" I beg. I just wanted him so bad right now.

"Almost there, baby" He says, sshhing me. He removes my panties and starts going to work down there. I'm moaning so loud he covers my mouth. He finshes and I'm shivering. He removes his pants and is just in his underwear. He starts kissing my neck only this time, he hits my sweet spot.

"I'm gonna mark you here. You ready ?" He asks.

"Yes" I reply. He, then proceeds to suck on the spot then I feel my energy being drained. It hurt at first then felt good. He finishes then kisses me.

"You are mine now" He says, before removing his boxers. He places himself at my entrance before sliding In. It hurt a little because he was big but it immediately felt good. He pumped in and out of me faster and faster. Finally, we both reach our climax and I collapse into sleep.