Chapter 7 ❤

LoveHate Thing Chapter 7

(Asher's pov)

Dallas Brooke amused me. The way she pretended she didn't want me only enticed me more to come on to her. She was my destined mate after all. She had no choice but to want me. I couldn't let her know though. I had to keep it secret for as long as possible. If mom and dad knew that my mate was nothing but a human, they would for sure kill her. I think my sister Kaia knew she was because she shot me a look when I followed Kaia to the bathroom. I knew I only wanted her for one thing. Her energy. I wasn't a vampire or a werewolf, I was an element, in this case of nature. It was said that when u were to find your soulmate, you would feel her energy the strongest out of the room. Kaia's energy radiated over her like a cloud of smoke. You could feel it, smell it and taste it it was so strong. It was hard to stay away. I needed her energy to strive. All I would have to do it feed off of her until I was ready to claim her then I wouldn't need to feed anymore because her and my power would combine and be stronger and then she too would have powers of her own but I wasn't ready to open her up to that world yet.

I followed her to the back but then she turned around and we were face to face. I couldn't stand not having her anymore. I took her into the bathroom and shut the door, locking it. She struggled a bit but then couldn't resist. I picked her up placing her on the sink.

"Dallas, I know you want me. Do you dare deny me anymore ?" I ask.

"How would you know ?" She asked. I shushed her. I didn't wanna hear anymore talking. I petted her amazingly gorgeous brown hair and stared into her Carmel eyes. I felt the goosebumps rise to her skin as I touched her. Her breath quickened when I leaned in pressing my lips to her neck. She let out a soft moan but I continued. I wrapped her legs around me, trailing kisses up her neck. She shivered as I ran my hands up her back. She gripped the back of my hair in enjoyment. I, Then Planted a soft kiss on her lips, making her moan again. She kissed back as she dug her nails into my shirt. I had her right where I wanted her. I pulled back, placing a last kiss on her lips before looking into her eyes. My power searched for her heart and then slowly started draining her energy. I felt her getting weak but I was was feeling strong. It felt so good. All of her innocence pouring in my body.

"Asher. " she called, softly then collapsed against me. I stopped draining because I was full for now. I picked her in my arms and carried her out the bathroom. I looked around for Kaia and found her kissing Mari.

"Kaia" I say. She stops and looks up at me. Then she sees Dallas's limp body and her eyes widen.

"What happened?" Mari asked.

" I don't know. I found her passed out in the bathroom. Mari chuckled. "Probably too much to drink. She always does this" Mari says.

Come on. You can take her back to the dorm" Mari led they way to the dorm. I felt Kaia nudge me and whisper:

"What did u do?"

" I tell you later" I assured her. We followed Mari all the way back to the dorms and I then placed Dallas on her bed. Mari took off her shoes and tucked her in.

"She gonna regret that in the morning. I bet go get ready for bed. Thanks for carrying her back,Asher"

"Welcome" I say. Then she turns and goes into the bathroom. Kaia faces me.

"You and I both know, that's not what happened. You can explain yourself tomorrow." She shooed me out of the room, giving me a look. I left hoping she wouldn't tell mom or dad.

.