Chapter 6 ❤

LoveHate Thing Chapter 6

After the opening assembly, we were told to to to the uniform shop and get our uniforms. Yuck, right ? But we only we had to wear them everyday but Friday and on the weekends, when we didn't have classes. I practically dragged Mari to the 3rd floor so I could tell her about Asher. I hadn't responded to the last message he sent me. I told her everything then waited for her response.

"Wow. That's really weird. Maybe he's just playing hard to get." She said with a shrug. I could tell she was texting someone because she would always smile when her phone chimed.

"Who u texting ?" I asked. She looked up and said:

"She's cute right?" She said looking down at her phone.

"Sure." I mumbled. We made it to the uniform shop and took our measurements and gave us a box with our uniforms. There were 5 blouses, 5 skirts and 3 pairs of pants. There were also a pack of knee high socks, Black shoes and a sweater with Kaye's embroidered in the corner. We also had our gym uniform and standard pool swim suit for when we did the swim unit.

We headed back to the 4th floor and saw that Kaia and Hazel weren't there. It was nearly 7 o'clock. I slid the box in my closet and shut the door. Then Kaia and Hazel burst in the door.

"Guess what!" Kaia yelled.

"What?" I asked.

"We have been invited to the first party of the year and when I mean we I mean all of us. Kyle Chance is having a party in the recreation room on the fifth floor. Hurry and get ready! It starts at 8" She ran happily in the bathroom and a few seconds later a heard one of the showers going. Hazel shook her head and laughed then proceeded to the bathroom. I decided to go. It sounded fun and plus I loved parties. It was probably restricted to have a party one a class night in the rec room but who the hell cares? I quickly hopped in the shower and got dressed. I was wearing a sexy tight black midriff with some gold leggings and my black flats. I straightened my hair and applied some gloss to my lips. We were all ready go. Kaia had on a skimpy one piece short outfit that was pink and black and had some low black heels. Mari looked amazing. She was dressed in short but tight shoulder less dress. Her vibrant red hair was glistening down her back like a bloody river and her green eyes made her look stunning. We locked up the dorm and headed to the 5th floor. The elavator stopped and we got off. We walked down the hall until we came to a pair of double doors with a plaque that said recreation room. We entered to see tons of people. There was a pool table, a dart board and arcade games in the corner. There were vending machines in the other corner. The room hardly had any light besides the multicolored light coming off the disco ball. The music was blaring and people were dancing and drinking beers. I wondered how they got them here. Kaia handed us drinks before moving on the dance floor with some boy. I, easily drowned down that drink. It was hot down my throat but it tasted good. I grabbed another one before drowning that one down too. I smelled weed and I followed the smell over to some dark skinned boy and his friends smoking.

"You sharing ?" I asked, batting my eyelashes.

"Can you handle it ?" He said, with a smirk. I sat on his lap and took the blunt out of hands. I slowly took a puff and blew out making small circles with the smoke. I inhaled again only this time holding it longer. I breathed out again, tipping my head back.

" Damn" The boy said, amazed.

"What's your name, cutie?" I asked him.

"Jayce Connors. Yours?" He asked

" Dallas" I felt myself starting to lose myself . I started going light headed. I was gone again. Then I leaned in and kissed Jayce. He kissed back. His lips were soft and sweet. His breath smelled like mints. He was a damned good kisser. I kept kissing him until someone tapped me on the shoulder. It was Mari. She was high too.

"Baby." I slurred. I got up off Jayce's lap and wrapped my arms around Mari's neck and kissed her. She immediately responded by kissing back. She slipped her tongue in my mouth. I moaned a little. She wrapped her arms around my waist and played with my hair. I removed my tongue from her mouth and ended the kiss. The guys had been watching us.

"This is my amazing girlfriend, Mari guys" They waved but she was all mine. I pulled her to the dance floor, grabbing two drinks on the way. I drunk one and Mari drunk the other. All I could hear was the roar of the music and Mari's body grinding against me. I, instantly wanted her. Then Kaia walked up and asked if she could take a turn. I agreed because I had to pee. Too many drinks. I ran to the back to find the bathrooms. Unfortunately for me, I ran right into the person I did not wanna see. Asher Kaye.