One

I was lying on my bed looking at the ceiling emotionless. I read the text message over and over again, not believing what I was seeing. Mary had broken up with me with a text. With a fucking text!
I never believed that we would break up. We were happy together and every time we kissed, I felt fireworks. I always thought that she felt the same, but I was wrong.
My bedroom door opened and my four,stupid,best friends walked in. I wondered how they got in the house, but I remembered that I had given Sam a spare key.
Dennis jumped on my bed, while Sam sat on my desk chair. James and Cameron sat on the floor next to my bed. Dennis wrapped his arms around my waist and looked at me.
-How are you feeling? He asked me with his amazing accent.
-Like shit! I answered, still looking at the ceiling.
-Forget about her, Ben! She was a bitch! James told me and I closed my eyes.
-You don't understand, guys! I thought that she loved me! I thought that every time she kissed me, she felt fireworks like I did, but I was wrong! And do you know what's the worst? That bitch, was cheating on me with a guys that she met at a bar! I explained with some tears running down my cheeks.
I never understood why do girls cry, when guys break up with them, but now I did. The feeling was awful, but fortunately I had four awesome friends that cared about me and had come to cheer me up.
I wiped the tears and looked at Dennis,who was looking at me worried. His grip on my waist became more tightly and I smiled, knowing that he cared about me.
-What can we do to cheer you up? Asked Cameron.
I shrugged. James' eyes lit up.
-We should do a road trip! He said and we looked at him confused.
-Road trip? Are you crazy? Asked Sam more confused that he was.
-Which part of it don't you understand? We should do a road trip around the states with the van, before tour starts! James explained and I smiled to myself.
-And how is it going to make Ben feel better? Asked Cameron, but I smiled.
-I think it might work! I told them and James smiled at me.
I stood up and walked to my closet. I took out my big back pack and stared packing. Dennis stood up too and helped me pack.
-Thanks! I mumbled as he gave me my phone charger.
-No problem, dude! He told me and gave me a small smile.
When I was finished, everyone went to his car and I went with James. We drove to Sam's house, where he quickly parked his car at his driveway and packed his things. He jumped in the car behind me and then we went to Cameron's, Dennis' and finally James' house. When James was finished with packing his things and grabbing some things from the fridge, we all got in his van, with him on the driver seat, Sam next to him, Cameron behind them and me and Dennis on the back. James turned on the engine and  stared driving, putting on Slipknot.